Chapter 5: Zera's biggest nightmare

(note: Pls play the video while reading to give soundtrack effects)

In the last chapter, the master discovers the amazing magic potential Both Zera and Mavis have. Then he decides to teach them the magic which is common among them which is Requip magic.

The master takes both of them to weapon storage of the guild and as soon as Mavis and Zera entered they suddenly found themselves in two different places.

Zera was transported to a dark forest

In the dark forest,

Zera walked forward with no idea where she was heading.

As she walked forward creepy sounds followed,

Even though she was terrified by those sounds she stayed calm.

As she walked further.

She heard a woman's scream.

As soon as she heard that scream she ran towards that sound.

And found a woman with a baby being attacked by many wizards.

She ran to save her but then she realized she had no powers at all, 

all she had was a sword in her hand.

But still, she fought with those wizards but as she wasn't experienced with swords she was hurt badly.

but she still fought to save that woman.

From all directions wizard kept coming, it became impossible to defeat all of them.

Suddenly a person with a cloth covering his face had come to that woman,

He had long black hair and had pale white skin.

But what was most terrifying about him was that he had a hand of a monster.

That hand looked like that of a demon.

With that hand, he grabbed the chin of that woman and began to tell her something which terrified the woman.

But Zera couldn't hear anything that man said, nor could she move her muscles due to her injuries.

Then that man's hand suddenly began to absorb that woman's power.

And after her power was completely drained,

  he took out a sword to stab her.

Right at that moment, the woman said to her child "Zera, Mom is sorry. I don't think I will be able to save you. Only you can help yourself now."

Zera was shocked that the woman who is beaten up was no one else but her own mother.

Magic suddenly began to fluctuate in Zera's body and all the weapons with the wizards began to rise with her hand and pierced through the bodies of those wizards.

But right after the wizards were killed Zera woke up and found herself back in the weapon room of the guild.

When she woke up she saw Mavis crying while the master was doing nothing but sitting at the corner.

Then Zera asked, "Master why is Mavis asleep and Why is she crying?"

Then the master replied " Both of you were currently under my spell. This spell will take you to the memory which you are the most afraid of. I did this because it will help you unlock your Requip magic."

Zera then said, " Oh so I woke up because I unlocked my Requip magic right ?"

The master then replied, "Yes, now only Mavis has to unlock her power. From the way she is crying, I guess her nightmare is really terrifying ".

What do you think Mavis's nightmare is?

And Who is that mysterious man who was trying to kill Zera's mother? Why was he trying to kill her?

To be continued...