Chapter 8: Mavis's nightmare pt 2

(Play the video before reading the words below them for  soundtrack effects)

In the last chapter, Mavis runs away from her old house to prevent her magic from killing anyone. She finds an old abandoned mansion and decides to rest until her powers stabilize. Once she woke up she found herself in a prison all chained up and clothes full of blood. When she had looked at her hands they were greatly wounded with marks of whips throughout her body. When she tried to stand up those heavy shackles on her hand pulled her down. Her body became so weak that she wasn't even able to open her mouth to scream in agony when she was hurt brutally.

Suddenly she heard the footsteps of a person.

Hearing the footsteps of that person her body suddenly began to shiver.

She was confused about why her body began to shiver suddenly.

As seconds passed the sound of those footsteps came closer and closer.

And someone began to open the lock of the prison.

Mavis was afraid and didn't even look at the face of the person who entered.

Suddenly a scary hand held her chin and forcefully made her lookup.

Mavis was terrified and looked up.

She looked up and saw a man with a cloth covering his face, he had long black hair and pale white skin with a strange-looking scar on his face as if his eye was pierced with a knife.

That man then said to Mavis

 "You've got a beautiful face just like that little wench, your sister. Let's see how she will react when your beautiful little face is filled with scars. But let's wait until I deprive you of your power then I will torture you and make you my doll to avenge my brother."

 (laughs cruelly)

Mavis then says in worry "How do you know my sister? What did you do to her ?"

Then that man replies 

"That wench killed my brother, I thankfully escaped but because of her, I am trapped in this hell with a face like this. I will take my revenge for everything your sister did to me and I will first start with you. By torturing you by tearing apart each organ in your body and send it to her as a welcoming gift

(laughs crazily)

(Mavis smirks )

The man looks at her and says in irritation

" HOW DARE YOU SMILE !!!"

He then takes a whip and whips Mavis continuously

But Mavis doesn't even make a single sound

He then says "YOU WENCH HOW DARE YOU SMILE !!!"

And whips her even more.

But Mavis doesn't even react.

She then says 

"Torture me all you want, but there is no way you can defeat my sister. If you were left alive when your brother was killed think of it as her mercy and flee off."

And suddenly a dark dragon shadow forms behind her

Then he says

 "YOU MONSTER, I CAN'T LET YOU LIVE. YOU HAVE TO DIE !!!"

Mavis's power begins to build up and her shackles which were made of magic resistant material begin to melt.

All the guards who came with the man run away in fear

He shouts in anger

 "YOU COWARDS HOW CAN YOU RUN AWAY!!! Fine then I will just have to deal with herself"

Mavis then replies 

"Mister, you shouldn't be so arrogant even before your death. But since you choose not to listen to me, I will just have to make you die in pain."

Mavis then uses her magic to summon a sword and cuts each part of his body and kills him brutally.

Mavis then says looking at his body 

" Sorry, I didn't give you the death you deserve. Next time I will make it even more painful."

Mavis in rage moves towards the hall of that prison.

Witnessing her tremendous power the whole guild shivers in fear.

After entering the hall Mavis realized this place was the dark guild 'shadow clan'.

Mavis smirks and says " Nice to meet all of you again. I was too merciful last time, this time I will make you all die in pain."

Suddenly Mavis summons a thousand swords and each one of the swords pierced through the heart of all members burning their bodies and killing them in great pain.

Mavis then melts the bars of the prison and frees all the other prisoners.

But instead of thanking her, they all run away from her in fear, except a small girl.

She comes to Mavis and hugs her.

Mavis then kneels and says " little girl, are you not scared of me?"

And the little girl smiles innocently and says "No, you saved me so you are good. But since you saved me, when I grow up, let's meet again. And then I will protect you just like you did."

Mavis smiles at her and says "Ok, I will wait."

Suddenly Mavis wakes up and finds herself again in the guild's storage.

She then sees master Yuri and asks "Was I sleeping until now? What about the training? did I miss it ?"

The master replies "No, You finished it. I cast a spell so that you can unlock your magic by facing your greatest nightmare."

Mavis then smiles and says " Oh so I did it. Anyways where is Zera? I want to tell her something."

Then the master replies "Zera? She was here a minute ago. I think she went to the guildhall."

Mavis then replies " Oh then bye uncle"

The master smiles and waves back to her.

To be continued...