Chapter 7: Mavis's nightmare

After Zera returns to the guildhall to check on Mavis she sees mavis crying and shouting NO!! In her sleep.

Zera was worried about what was actually happening in her sleep.

(A few minutes ago in Mavis's dream)

Mavis found herself in her old house.

She was surprised to see where she was then suddenly someone knocked on the door and entered the room.

When she looked up to see who it was she realized it was her master who came in with a gift and said " Happy Birthday Mavis !!!"

Mavis burst into tears and immediately hugged her master.

The master was confused and asked "Mavis, what happened? Why are you so surprised? Are you that happy to turn twenty"

When she heard what he said she realized she went back to the day of her master's death.

She was glad to see her master again but also afraid that the same tragedy would repeat itself as it did 5 years ago.

Mavis didn't want to lose her chance and immediately told her master " Master, I don't have much time, I will have to leave here immediately or else it will be a danger to not only you but this complete forest."

The master then suspected that Mavis already knew about her ability, so he immediately held her hand and asked her " Mavis, when did you find out?"

Mavis then replied in worry " Master, I can't waste time anymore. I have to go, once I find my sister I will tell you the truth but, not now. Pls, let me go."

The master sighed and said " Fine, but at any cost, you must be safe"

Mavis then immediately ran barefoot for miles.

Her feet began to hurt and bleed but she didn't even stop for a second.

thorns and stone pierced her foot, blood was flowing from her wounds with tears falling from her eyes but she still ran.

She ran and ran until she could reach a completely isolated place so that nobody would be killed by her power. Her power kept getting out of control and the path she was walking in turned black like ashes, the trees around the path began to wither and die, but thankfully no human or animal was present.

Suddenly she found an old abandoned mansion.

She then decided to stay there until her powers calmed down.

She was tired and hurt so she immediately slept as she entered the doors of the mansion.

Suddenly when she woke up she found herself in a prison cell all chained up and clothes full of blood. When she had looked at her hands they were greatly wounded with marks of whips throughout her body.

 When she tried to stand up those heavy shackles on her hand pulled her down. Her body became so weak that she wasn't even able to open her mouth to scream in agony when she was hurt brutally.

Where do you think Mavis is now? How did she suddenly find herself in the prison? And why was she beaten so badly?

To be continued...