16

I was having dinner with my mom and Luke, just talking about everything. They were finally having a proper conversation. She likes him, I can tell by the way she talks to him. She has hope for him. I was actually enjoying this. They were bonding, we were all happy.

"Hey babe, you alright?"

Luke squeezed my hand, and whispered. I smiled at him, a genuine smile. I sqeezed his hand back.

"Yeah, I'm great."

He smiled, and kissed my cheek. My mother smiled, approving. We sat there and talked for a while. We cleaned up a little while after, my mom did the dishes, Luke dryed. I was setting up for our movie night tonight. I decided I'd invite all of the boys over plus the girls. Luke was the only one who knew about me dying soon, I hope. Unless he told someone, I cringed at the thought of that. I continued setting up when I felt hand snake around my waist. I felt a hot breath against my neck. Luke was humming in my ear. I turned around and looked at him. He put his forehead against mine, and just looked in my eyes.

"I love you."

"That's my biggest fear Luke."

He sighed.

"Please don't talk like that, you've been having a good day today."

"Yeah..I feel good."

He smiled the biggest smile.

"That's my baby."

I kissed him. I put my hands around his neck, one of my hands were in his hair, the other grabbing his arm. His hands were holding my waist, our lips were moving in sync. They fit perfectly together. His tongue slid on my buttom lip, asking for entrance. He then put his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss. We were inturupted by loud voices upstairs. I stopped the kiss, but stayed in Luke's chest. I giggled into his chest, and he just hugged me tighter. Footsteps were heard on the way down. I laughed at the crazy people I call my best friends. I see Michael, Maggie, Ash, Kim and Calum. Lexi wasn't here and that broke my heart. I knew she didn't want to come because of Mike. I was kind of surprised that Calum and Kim were still together, but I didn't mind.

"Luke I didn't know Calum and Kim were a thing." I whispered

"No, they just mess around, if you know what I mean." Luke says and winks at me. I laugh at him and smile. Everyone hugged me and asked how I was. About half hour in, of just talking and catching up. I knew I had to tell them. I looked at Luke worryingly. He came over right away.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Luke..I need to tell them. I don't want to today, I mean next week I'm going to the doctor but I dunno."

"If you don't want to baby it's okay. Whenever your ready, they'll understand."

I sighed.

"I'll just wait."

He smiles as if he understands. He pecks my lips. I walk over to Mike who seems kinda loss.

"Hi." I mumbled

"Hey Ju."

"Are you okay?"

"No, but there's people with worst." His eyes widen as he realized what he just said. To be honest with you, it didn't effect me. I knew I was dying.

"Julia I'm so fucking sorry. God damn I didn't mean to..I'm such a fucking idiot. I'm such an asshole I'm sorry I didn't mean that...oh my God, I didn't mean that-fuck I'm so sorry...I-"

"Mike, your good. You didn't hurt me."

"Your not dying Julia."

"No I'm just a little sick."