21

Calum's POV

My arms were wrapped around Julia tightly, I didn't ever want to let her go, but I knew sometime Id have to go back to reality. I heard my phone ringing and I grabbed it from the night stand.

"Hello?" I mumbled, I was barley up.

"Calum. Is Julia in there with you?" It was Luke

"Yeah why?"

"Can you come let me in, please I need to talk to her." I huffed and hung up. I walked out of the bed and put some sweats on. I heard Julia groan from beside me.

"Why'd you move?" She mumbled, her sleepy voice was adorable.

"I have to let Luke in." She groaned again and then put her head back on the pillow. I walked to the door, to see a puffy-eyed Luke. I grabbed a card key, and closed the door so I could talk to him.

"Dude what's wrong?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"I fucked up again Calum. I keep fucking up, and I don't know how to not hurt her. I'm trying so hard Cal ya know? I can't. It's hurting me so much! Fuck help me please."

"Just be yourself, she knows deep down you don't mean it. Just tell her how you feel Luke, it's gonna take time but she'll eventually give in. She always does. She loves you."

"Calum. I love you so much." We hugged.

"I love you too Luke."

We walked into the room and I went into the other bed.

"Ju?" Luke whispered

"I think she's sleeping Luke just sleep with her."

"Okay thanks Cal."

I heard him get in bed with her and my heart just broke. That should be me, I should be the one holding Julia tight. I should be kissing her and calling her mine. I was the one who saw her first at the concert, I fancied her first. Why does Luke always have to get everyone? Am I that ugly? And Luke always fucks up with girls, I can treat Julia right. The way she deserves to be treated. I forced light snores to escape my mouth, I faked sleeping so Luke could talk to Julia. I knew he would. I hated him sometimes, I hated him for taking Julia from me. I hated him from being so good looking yet is a shitty guy with girls. I hate that I'm the one always giving him advice when I'm the one that's usually hurting. I didn't understand it, no but I did know that he wanted me to be happy. I couldn't hate Luke, he was my best friend. I could never hate him, but I'm jealous of him. He'll figure that out one day, but for now I guess I'll just have to keep all of my thoughts isolated. Because at the end of the day Julia is going to end up with Luke, and they're going to be good for each other, and Luke's going to break her heart and so on. And I'll be here, heart-broken Calum who can't get a girl. That's why I fucked around with Kim, I don't want a girlfriend. I want Julia. That's not going to happen though so for now, I'll try to find someone else. I liked it when we were away from her on tour, I never thought of her. Now I'm going to see her all the time and that's not going to be good. I hope Luke never finds out about me secretly in love with his girlfriend because if he did, well we'd have to repeat what happened two years ago, and I never want to repeat that again. Ever.

AN: short but lots of shit going on? idk comment what you think? i love Calum so much, he's so good to her !! but from now on chaps are gonna be short, but lots of drama. ive been planning this fanfic for a long time ok

and i have some really good plans coming up so pls keep reading :-)

love you all thx so much for reading you da bomb

sorry for late update :\