18

Michaels POV:

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing. I turned over to see Luke calling me.

"Hello?" I mumble in the phone

L: Mike, were you sleeping?
M: Yes Luke. What do you want?
L: Oh sorry mate, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor?
M: Whattttt?
L: Lexi is at this party, piss drunk and she needs someone to pick her up. We need someone to, and your out there anyways....I mean if you don't mind?

I got up immediately, getting dress.

M: Yeah of course. Text me the address.
L: Okay, thanks Mike. Can you drop her off here, or..?
M: I'll let you know. Text me the address bye.

I hung up, worried. I was heading outside of the hotel already. I didn't care if there were fans waiting, even though I'm pretty sure there wasn't. It was 3:51 in the morning. I walked to the garage and grabbed one of the cars we were renting. I started it and waited for Luke to text me. He did after like two minutes of waiting. I put it in my phone GPS and it mapped immediately. I started driving, it was 15 minutes away. I sighed because I was extremely worried. I got there shortly and saw this huge house. My jaw dropped as I saw the size of this house. It was crazy. There were people in the front, and music was pounding. I parked my car and walked into the huge house. I looked around, she wasn't anywhere in sight. I walked outside and saw her over in the corner. She was smoking a joint with two other guys. I walked over to her, pissed off.

"Let's go Lexi. Were leaving." I grabbed her hand.

"Oh hi...." He she said, she was definitely drunk and high.

"Who are you?" A guy slurred

"Who am I? Who are you?" I asked angrily

"My names Jake. Who are you?"

"Michael. Did you fuck her?"

"She gave me a blowjob but she wouldn't do anything else. She's a virgin too, I don't fuck virgins. They don't know shit."

"Oh. Okay. Good."

"Mhm. Bye Lexi." Jake slurred

"Bye baby!!" She said and kissed his cheek, I grabbed her and pulled her into the car.

"Are you okay?" I asked suddenly

"Mhm. Who are you again?"

I sighed, I decided to ignore her. She was drunk. She wouldn't remember any of this, I know.

"I missed you." I whispered

"I feel soooo goooooood." She giggled

"I know you do." I chuckled at her

"Who are you again?" She giggled

"Lex, my names Mike."

"Mike. I use to know a Mike! He was my boyfriend for a while. I miss him you know. You might know him, he's in this famous band!" She giggled

"Yeah I know him. Wanna tell me about him?"

She frowned when I asked.

"Well like I said..we broke up. But when we dated he was the best guy ever. Honestly, he was so sweet, and caring and loving. But he deserves someone better."

"Did you breakup with him?"

"Yeah I did."

"Why?"

"School. And he's famous so we wouldn't have time for each other you feel, Mike?" She giggled saying my name

"Yeah, but maybe he could've helped you."