6

Our flight to L.A. was at 6 am. I'm going to admit, I didn't want to go if we had to wake up this early, but I couldn't say no because Luke already bought my ticket. Lexi and Mikey obviously made up, and she was going to L.A. too which I was pretty excited about because she was my best friend. Anyways I went home right after Lexi came because I needed to pack. I packed a lot of clothes, and some nice dresses, tolietries, cute shoes, my polaird and a lot more. I've never been anywhere except Chicago so this was defiently going to be fun.

~

Luke was cranky in the morning, very, very cranky. He didn't like when people woke him up. I don't blame him, I was the exact same way. Anyways Luke said before we left that we were staying at some persons house, and the last two days were staying in a hotel. I guess that made some sense. We got to the house at around 11, and when we got there Luke, Cal, Mikey, and Lexi were out. The house was on the beach so we could go swimming whenever we wanted. It was a beautiful view.

"Well I guess it's just me and you Ash."

"HAH this shall be fun."

"What do you wanna do?"

"Hmm..let's go swimming!"

"Oh shit." I mummbled

"Please don't tell me you forgot your bathing suit at home?"

"Erm..kinda."

"Oh geez. Well I guess were going shopping." He chuckled

~

Me and Ash went to downtown L.A. shopping. He said he needed new bandans and he'd get the boys something as well. I got three bathing suits and I got all the boys something as well. Luke got a snapback and a beanie because he looked great in both. I got Cal a snapback, Mikey a beanie and a hairbrush, and I got Ash a few sweatbands and a new tanktop. I also bought all of them a pair of shorts because it seems as if they don't own any other pants other than skinny jeans.

Thankfuly not a lot of fans noticed it was Ash cause we didn't get mobbed. We decided to walk home sense we didn't buy a lot and I could really use the excercise.

"Hey Julia. I just wanted to let you know that Calum told me about the kiss, and I wouldn't tell Luke until your truly ready. But Luke really likes you and he needs you in his life, he's happy again Julia."

"Wait Ashton I didn't kiss Calum."

"Yeah that day Luke did that slut."

"I kissed Cal?" I looked stunned

"Oh shit I thought you knew."

"I don't remember."

"Well he said he kissed you but only because you were asking. Don't tell him I said anything."

"I won't Ash, but I want to talk to him about okay."

"Whatever you want is fine with me." He smiled

"Ashton I have a serouis question."

He stopped and looked at me.

"Why does everyone keeping saying that Luke needs someone like me? What happened to him."

"It's not my place." He said quietly

"Ashton please. I want to know."

"Hmm..I-Ask him. I can't Julia I'm sorry."

I sighed.

"But don't be mad at him if he doesn't tell you right away. Be patient with him, it's not the best subject."

"Okay Ash.Thanks."

He smiled.

"Ash tell me why you don't have a girlfriend yet. Your so sweet and charming."