3

We did as Luke said, the fans gave us dirty looks. Hell I think me and Lex would do the same thing if it were other girls. Anyways when we got to our hotel room we cleaned up a little. This mornng me and Lex made a huge mess, clothes were all over the floor, makeup was spread all over the bathroom counter, our shoes were all over. We were freaking out this morning. After we were done, we heard loud foot steps running down the hall. I looked at Lex and laughed. There was a loud knocking on our door. I opened it. Michael, Calum and Ashton ran past me, Michael hugged Lexi and smiled. Calum and Aston ran to the pizza and started eating. I felt an arm grab me and pull me outside. Luke was against the wall next to the door, and I was in front of him. His arms were around my waist loosly. My arms were grabbing his arms. We were so close we could kiss. I saw Luke kept sneaking looks at my lips.

"Hi." He mumbled.

"Hi" I said

"Your so beautiful, you know that?" He mumbled leaning in a little closer. I blushed and looked down.

"No I'm not."

Before he could reply, Michael came outside.

"Woah guysssss. Too much PDA..wait a sec what did I just interupt?" Michael smirked

Luke got up and just looked annoyed that Michael just inturupted our almost makeout session.

"Nothing." Luke mumbled, grabbing my hand and walking past Mikey into the room.

Me and Luke grabbed our pizza and sat on my bed. He kept stealing glances at me and everytime I caught him he'd blush and look away.

"Guyss! I'm so bored let's do something!!" Lex said

"Hmm..How about truth or dare?" Calum suggested smirking

"We're not 5 Cal." Luke said and laughed

"NOO! I'm soooo up for it!" Lexi said

"Alrighty then, your first." Calum said to Lexi

"Okay...hm...Luke!!!!"

Luke got really red and kept eating his pizza.

"Truth or dare?"

"I guess truth." He said his mouth full of pizza

"Hmm..what would you like to do to Julia?"

Luke started coughing. Calum and Ashton started busting out laughing.

"That's my girl!!" Michael shouted. Lexi smiled.

"Fine, if you won't answer, then do you like Julia?" Lexi asked

"We all know the answer to that one." Luke said looking serouis

"OOOOOO!" She winked at him.

"Lexi, truth or dare."

"Dare!"

"Makeout with Michael right now."

"Nice one Hemmings, but your gonna have to get me drunk before we start kissing people, even if it's Mikey." She winked at him.

"There's an idea." Ashton said

"Tomorrow let's all go to a club. We have the day off after our show anyways, why not?" Calum suggested.

"Hell yeah." I spoke.

Everyone looked at me wide-eyed, even Lex.

"What? Clubs are fun."

Luke smirked at me.

"It's a date then." Michael said

~