11

One month later

Luke's POV:

"Hey Lex. How is she? Why won't she answer any of my calls, did I do something? Please tell me I'll try to fix it."

"Luke, she's sick okay."

"W-what?"

"Please just call her mom or something okay, it's not my place to tell you. I'll text you her moms number okay?"

I sighed.

"Okay, thank you so much Lex. Thank you for everything. I've been so sad lately. I thought she found someone better or something.."

"No Luke, she misses you more than anything. Trust me."

"Then why doesn't she call me?"

She sighed.

"You'll figure out soon enough. Tell Michael to call me. Bye Luke."

"Okay, thanks again. Bye lex."

I hung up and frowned. Ever since the day she left I haven't talked to Julia since, and it was killing me. I thought she found someone better than me, or wanted to break up with me. Everyday was a struggle. The boys knew I was sad, I never showed it on stage. No, I actually played my heart out more than ever. One month has been hell. I walked back into the hotel room, which I was sharing with Calum.

"So..? What happened?"

I started balling, right there. Right in the middle of the room. I sat on the ground, crying my eyes out. I heard the bed creeking, meaning Calum was getting off. He sat next to me his hand around me.

"It's alright Luke. I'm here mate."

"She-She." I sobbed even more.

"It's okay, don't say anything yet." He was rubbing my back trying to calm me down. After about 15 minutes I was alright.

"I'm sorry Cal."

"For what?"

"Crying like that."

"Bro don't worry about it. You were hiding your emotions for too long and it wasn't good for you."

"She's sick." I mumbled

"Julia?"

"Yeah." I sighed

"Did you speak with her?"

"No..Lexi just told me I should call her mom."

"Then do it! You gotta be there for her Luke!"

"I know, I know. But I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid I'm gonna have another break down if she talks to me."

"That's normal Luke, you gotta talk to her."

"Okay, I'll her right now."

"Alright, I'm here bro."

"I know. Thank you Calum."

Lexi texted me her moms number, I dialed it and nervously played with my nails.

"Hello?"

"Hi..um Mrs. Rodriguez...it's Luke. Um your daughters boyfriend."

"Oh, yes, hello. Finally you called hah!"

"Yeah..I'm sorry it took so long..I'm really worried about your daughter. She hasn't returned any of my calls for a month. Lexi told me to call you..so is there something..like up?"