4

The boys invited us to go to their second show, and of course, we said yes. They seemed more energetic today for some reason. Me and Lexi were watching with 'awe' as the boys played with such passion. They really got in it, truly. They loved playing and singing for people. I loved that about them. For the last song, she looks so perfect, the boys talked, which I don't think was planned.

"Guys this is actually dedicated to our new friends, Julia and Lexi!" Ash said through the microphone.

I laughed and me and Lex watched them preform so swiftly, energenticly, hot. We went backstage before the last verse and we waited for the boys. We heard them from backstage.

"Thank you so fucking much Chicago. Your loud!!!" Mikey said

"Chicagoo, I'll miss you. Thank you!!" Cal next

"Chicago! You were so hyped today! Thank you, it's been a pleasure." Ash said

"Chicago! Until next time! Love you, thank you!" Luke said

They all bowed and ran off the stage, me and Lex waited. While the boys ran off stage, we saw them and started clapping.

"Good job guys, you did amazing." I said

"Thank you." Luke smiled, hugging me.

"Your so sweaty and hot." I whispered to him

"MM..you like me, like this?"

I looked at him and smirked.

"Obviously." I said looking at him

He rubbed his sweaty neck against mine, trying to get me sweaty. I laughed so hard and kept trying push him off.

"Luuuukee stop!" I giggled. He laughed and let me go. I hugged the rest of the boys and told them they did good. While we were walking to the car, I finally got to talk to Calum, alone.

"Hey Cal."

"HI Ju."

"What's up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want a girlfriend..are you looking for anything serouis?"

"I dunno. Not right now I guess. How about you and Luke?" He smirked

"What do you mean?"

"Well do you like him? I know he likes you."

"No he doesn't."

Calum chuckled.

"Your so blind then. Yes he does, he always talks about you when your not here. And when your hanging with us he gets so nervous around you. Don't you notice that?"

"No I really don't."

"Yes he does. Tonight just watch him. He'll play with his lip ring, he'll look at his feet, he'll stutter, blush. That means he's nervous. Do you like him?"

"I'm getting to know him, and so far it's going good. I guess we'll see. Why?"

"I dunno. I like you though, your a really good person, and your a good friend. I'm happy we're talking. Luke needs someone like you in his life, but Ju promise me something?"

"Sure. what is it?"

"Don't ever break his heart, please."

"Okay, I promise. But Calum?"

"Hmm?"

"What did you mean when you said 'Luke needs somone like you in his life'?"

Just as he was about to answer, Lexi inturupted.