17

AN: this is gonna be so crappy at first but later on itll be ok i promise, just bear w me bc this is sucking already. its been like two months w her cancer if you guys didnt know ok? love you bye.

This week had been good, almost too good. I was rarley getting sick anymore, which was unusal. I felt..good. Strong. Luke had stayed this week, and he was staying three more days before he was heading to L.A. I was going to the doctor today, that's what I was worried about most because if the test results weren't good, and Luke was there my heart would shatter in a million pieces. I walked inside the room, followed by Luke and my mom. We stood there laughing about some stupid joke made. He was definitely trying to lighten mood, which I was so grateful for. He was always saving the day somehow. The doctor came in the room, with a big smile on her face.

"Julia, how are you feeling?"

"The past couple weeks have been okay. The last week was definitely the best. I feel...not sick anymore. Weird huh?"

"Very weird. We're going to have to do some tests, as you know. So let's get started yeah?"

"Yeah."

I followed her as I walked to get my blood done. After that was done, I went and got some other random test done. Then I went back and joined Luke, and my mom. They were talking about Luke, his family, home, friends.

"So Luke why are to L.A. instead of home?" My mom asked

"Well, I'm going home in like two to three weeks but I dunno. I kinda want to have just the boys and I before. I know we've had plenty of time for that, but they're my best mates and we haven't enjoyed ourselves that much so.."

"Ahhh I see."

"Yeah." He smiles

Suddently my doctor comes back in with a huge grin on her face.

"Julia, we have such great news!"

"What is it?"

"It's a bit odd but your back in remission. We don't know fo how long though. The only reason why your sick is because of the chemo, so we immidently want to take you off of it. But somehow the radiation worked a lot and your in remission again. Weird isnt it?!"

"My-cancer is gone?" I asked, shocked

"For now, yes!"

I stood there with my mouth opened.

"Oh my gosh honey this is amazing!!!" My mom squealed and hugged me, I hugged her back and began to cry. I was crying so hard, because a month ago I thought I was going to die, now I'm in remission again? This is crazy. She stopped hugging me. Luke came over and hugged me.

"I told you, you were just going through a rough patch." He smiled and kissed my temple.

~

I just got done telling Lexi I was in remission again and she couldn't be happier. They took me off chemo. They said I'd be weak for a couple of days but I'd get better and feel a lot stronger by next week. Luke came in my room and smiled.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hii."

"Your so happy now."

"Luke a month ago I thought I was going to die."

He frowned and looked at the ground.

"I know...so did I." He mumbled. I walked over to him and pulled his chine up to look at me.

"I'm okay now Luke. I'm okay" I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"I know, I'm so happy baby." He hugged me, and kissed me. I kissed him back, putting my tongue back in his mouth. I pulled away. My forehead against his. I hugged hum, cuddled in his chest.