7

I sat there in bed staring at the ceiling just thinking. I didn't exactly know what I was gonna say to Cal. I looked at the clock, 1:23. I looked at the sleepy boy who's arms were around my torso tightly. He looked so peaceful when he slept. His low snores made me happy. I replaced myself with the body pillow I was cuddling with a few minutes ago. I grabbed a bathing suit and put it on quickly along with a comfy sweater and some shorts. I walked downstairs quickly but quietly. I started walking towards the beach and I saw a figure sitting down on the sand staring at the ocean. I walked and sat next to him watching the waves crash. I saw him look at me in the corner of my eye.

"Hi." He said still looking at me

"Hi Calum." I said now looking at him

"So what'd you want to talk about?" He asked. I closed my eyes before looking at him again.

"I know you kissed me Cal. And I'm not mad, not at all. I was asking you to, and why would you deny? I don't blame you."

"How'd you-? What? Yo-uu remember?" He looked at me wide-eyed

"No." I frowned

"Ashton." His fist tightened his knuckles turning white. I put my hand on his biceps.

"Cal calm down. I asked him about it."

"Why do you want to know? Your with Luke." He said harshly

"Cal I don't get your problem! I'm okay with this and so is Luke okay?! Why are you so pissed." We were both standing now

"You told Luke? What the hell Julia!"

"You know what I told him I kissed you so shut the hell up and calm down!!" I yelled

"Calm down? I can't calm down! I-I-" He grabbed his hair in his hands and was pulling it, as he crouched down. He furrowed his eyebrows, deep in thought.

"Nothing. Whatever. Is that it?" He added harshly

"Calum I don't understand why your so mad." I sighed. His face softened immediately.

"Julia I can't tell you right now, but you'll figure out soon enough. I'm sorry for being a dick I'm just, jealous. Your a great person and I hope you can forgive me so we can be friends?" He pleaded his eyes soft now.

"Of course Calum. Come here." I grabbed him and embraced him in a warm hug. We stayed like that for a while just feeling each other's company. I stopped it and looked at him.

"Let's go back, it's getting kinda chilly." he stated

"Alright."

We walked back in a comfortable silence. I retraced our last conversation, he said he was jealous. Of what? Me and Luke? Me? I didn't know, I wanted to but he also said I'd figure out. We reached the house in a matter of minutes. I stopped Calum before he went in the house.

"Cal?"

He looked at me.

"What happened with Luke and Tori? And who was she?"

"She was Luke's ex-girlfriend. And-" he stopped looking somewhere in the distance. He looked down and furrowed his eyebrows again.

"It's not my place to tell you Ju sorry. Ask Luke. He'll tell you." He hugged me once more and went in the house. I stood there puzzled. I wanted to know. I needed to know, Luke's my boyfriend now why not?

~

I woke up to screaming. It sounded way to firmiliar. It wasn't a girls voice though. I looked around to see where I was. On the couch. I don't know why I didn't go back to Luke and I's shared room. I got up and went up to where I heard the screaming. I saw Mikey, Cal and Ash all in our room, surrounding the bed. I looked and saw Luke screaming, and squirming around. I pushed past them to see a sweaty Luke. His eyes were slammed shut and he was gripping the pillow so hard.