Epilogue

1 year later

Cal's POV:

I walked hand in hand with Julia to our favorite restaurant in Sydney. We were meeting Ashton, Maggie, Michael and Jade. After everything with Luke, Michael found someone else. I like this new girl, she's fitting for him. Maggie and Ash are engaged, and they're honestly the cutest. I look around and couldn't be happier with where my life is right now, I have the girl of my dreams, my best friends by my side, I still sing and play the bass. I'm happy.

We arrive at the restaurant and I immediately see Ashton's curly hair, I was over to the table and smile to see everyone. We greet each other with hugs and sit down. It was great catching up with them and talking. After we're done ordering our food, I see a certain blonde hair, tall boy. I look over to see Luke and Lexi at the table next to us. Luke looks happy, genuinely happy, and for him, I couldn't be happier. We're all happy here, with or without each other. Yes there's some days that I miss Luke like crazy but sometimes I think it was best for us all to split up.

He meets my state and looks at me. He smiles wide, and waves to me. I wave at him also, Lexi turns around and that's when I see her stomach. She's pregnant, but she looks good. She smiles at me and waves also. Julia looks at where I'm looking at and she frowns. Lexi also does. I squeeze Julia's hand under the table and she looks at me before she looks back at Luke and Lexi and waves and smiles. They wave once again and get back to dinner. I smile at her.

"I'm proud of you. You didn't have to do that, you know." I whisper so only she can hear me

"I know but I did it for you Cal. You made me the happiest I've ever been in my life. You made me the person I am today and for that I can't thank you enough. I love you Calum Hood more than you will ever know."

I smile and peck her lips.

"I definitely love you more." I whisper

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Mhm sure."

I smile and take the black box that's in the back of my pocket. I quickly get on one knee, and grab Julia's hand. She looks at me with wide eyes, but listens.

"Julia Rodriguez, I've loved you since the first day I saw you. Life's taken us through a roller coaster, literally. But I couldn't be happier than I am in this moment. My life's never been so great. You make the happiest I've ever been and I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with you if this is the feeling I'll always get with you. I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

She wipes a tear away from her eye before she says, "Yes."