10

Luke woke me up. Shaking me, kissing me. That's how he woke me up. I looked at my boy and smiled. His hair was flat, his eyes were half open, but he was smiling. He looked absolutely adorable in the morning. I got up and looked at the time. 2:08 am. Our flight was at 6. I frowned and got up from bed.

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when I'm done showering baby." I kissed him on the cheek. I grabbed my sweats, Luke's shirt, and a sports bra. I took a shower and applied minimal makeup. I put my hair in a side braid and went to the kitchen. I see Luke put my bags in the car already, which was sweet. Luke noticed I was wearing his shirt and he smirked at me. He came over hugging me, holding me more.

"Keep that shirt, and think about me every time you wear it."

"I will." I kissed him.

"Alright lovebirds, we gotta get going!" Mike called us, I smiled as Luke intertwined our fingers and walked to the car.

"Wait!" We all turned around to look at Lex.

"Pictures.." She said, I laughed and grabbed her phone handing it to Luke so he could take a picture of me and her. He took a lot because I wanted candids. Next was me and Luke first we took a normal then we took one kissing, finally. Then me and Cal, we took a normal one. Me and Ash put the rock sign up and stuck out our tongues. Me and Mike were laughing. Then Lex took her pictures with all the boys. Her and Mikey kissed and laughed they were cute. Finally we all went inside the car and went to the airport. It was quiet, but it was a peaceful quiet. We arrived at the airport at around 4am, two hours before our flight. Security somehow left the boys sit with us at the terminal which was unheard of.

"I'm kinda hungry, I'll get some food, anyone want anything?" Everyone agreed quickly.

"Luke will you order for me, I'll get us a table?"

"Yeah of course." He kissed my temple and went to get food. Everyone went with him except Cal. That left me and cal alone.

"Julia."

"Calum." I smiled at him

"Look I need to say this. Shit it's so hard, okay um. I like you gosh I like you Julia. But I want you to know that I don't want you to have to choose between me and Luke. Matter of fact, don't choose between me and Luke. I don't want you to even consider me, I'm your friend and nothing more. I know that, and trust me I've been trying to get over you but damn it's been hard. Maybe with this time I could finally stop liking you. I'm sorry it came out this way, I wanted to tell you differently but I had to say something."

"Calum. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I know you don't like me shit I don't expect you to. I don't want to like you. It's bullshit that I do. And I'm sorry if I made you feel like you have to make a choice but you don't. Your Luke's and damn I'm sorry."

I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"Cal you really need a girlfriend." He started laughing, really hard when I said that.

"I know." He chuchkled. I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you for telling me that, and thank you for understanding."

He didn't say anything, but he stopped the hug. As if on perfect timing, Luke came over with two slices of pizza. He set it down on the table and smiled at both me and Cal.

"Is pizza okay?"

"Yes." I started eating right away, I was starving.

"I'll give you two some alone time then." Cal said and walked away, I smiled at him.