13

I called my last friend, Kim, for Calum. We were all together. I watched my friends together. I would remember this day forever. The only bad thing about this day was what Calum said. He was right though. I sighed. My mom said they could all sleepover for the weekend. It's been a couple hours now. We all just kind of talked and caught up. I was happy to say, I wasn't embaressed with these people before my eyes. Not at all. I was okay with them seeing me this way. I checked the time; 10:52. I got up from the couch and everyone looked at me.

"Well guys, all of you are free to sleepover here, just no sex. I'm going to bed, this has been the longest time I've been up in over a month." I chuckled and waved at everyone. Everyone said goodnight. I grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him upstairs with me.

"Goodnight mom. Love you." I said, as I walked past her, going to my room

"Goodnight sweetheart, I love you. Goodnight Luke."

"Night Mrs.R!" Luke shouted

When we got in my room, I closed my door. I turned around, and grabbed Luke's shirt and kissed him. He deepened the kiss by putting his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. My arms were roaming around his body. He grabbed my shirt and began taking it off, but I stopped him.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I told you earlier Luke."

"Baby, believe me when I say, I don't give a shit. Your fucking beautiful. Please."

I bit my lip, debating whether or not I wanted him to see my stomach. I had stretch marks. I gained a lot of weight from the last time he's seen me. I sighed.

"If you get grossed out, just tell me right away okay. I'll put my shirt back on.." I sighed and began taking off my shirt. He stopped me. He grabbed my shirt, himself and took it off. I watched as his facial expression didn't change whatsoever. He finally took it off completely. He looked at my stomach for a while. Which made me feel more insecure to be honest. He finally looked into my eyes.

"It makes me mad that you think your not beauitful Ju."

"Your just saying that because you have to. Your my boyfriend."

"No I'm not. Your gorgeous. Anyone would agree with me. And if they don't, then screw em babe. Because your perfect babe."

"Why are so good to me? Luke you can find someone so much better."

"No one's better than you baby."

"I don't believe that."

"Well I don't know what to say because your the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Same here Luke."

He smiled and kissed me again. He kissed down my neck, to my jaw,to my collarbones, to my chest, to my stomach. He kissed all over my stomach. I looked down at him and smiled. He came back up to my lips and kissed my lips.

"I love you." He said through muffled kisses

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." He kissed my neck.

"Show me. Show me you love me."

"Are you sure your ready?"

"Yes, Luke. Take it away."

He nodded, and grabbed something in his back pocket. He kissed me again. I pulled down my pants as he did his. We got in my bed, he was on top of me.

"I love you Julia, so much."

"I love you Luke."

~