23

Luke's POV

It's been two weeks since I last sawJulia. The lads and I are in LA whiles she's in Chicago. we were sitting around the hotel room just talking when I spoke up.

"Look I have to tell you all something." I spoke, all of the boys looked at me.

"I-I don't love Julia anymore." They widened there eyes.

"W-what?" Calum looked at me

"Guys I know this is really bad of me, and I shouldn't say that, but I don't love her anymore. She's nothing I expected her to be. I know she can't help it but I don't love her anymore. Is that bad?"

"Luke what the fuck?! Of course that's bad you'll break her fucking heart!" Ashton yelled at me

"Look I've had my heart broken before too okay? I can't help it I just don't love her anymore."

"When are you going to tell her Luke? You can't keep this a secret forever."

"I know, I dunno. Soon, I will soon."

Soon. I will soon, I know I will. I just can't believe after these two months I finally spoke the words that have been hidden in the back of my mind forever. It feels good saying it out loud, it shouldn't but it does. I don't love Julia, I was just so desperately trying to get over Tori that I couldn't grasp what love was. I did love Julia, I've never felt this way about anyone. I never lied to her once about how I feel. Two weeks ago was our last fight, it was because I told her she was boring. Two weeks of not getting drunk, sleeping with some chicks, it's felt boring honestly. I just want to be free again. Maybe it's because we're in LA and I'm not near her? I dunno what's gotten into me these last two weeks but I hope that something will happen and soon. Because I can't hide my feelings forever.

AN: plot twist ;) don't be mad ily all so much

comment !!!!!!