15

It's been a week since Luke said I'm not dying. It's almost the end of August, which means school's coming up. I'm doing online classes, for reasons you know. Lexi was still going though which means she'd have to break up with Michael. I didn't want her to break up with him, they were te cutest. I was currently Facetiming Luke before his show, that's what made me think of Lex and Mike. I sighed, and stayed quiet.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothin, just thinking."

"About what?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Why not now?" He whined

"Because..it's complicated."

"Damn!" He giggled, so did I.

"You know what Ju, I have a surprise for you!!"

"Really, what is it?"

"I know your probably tired but..please stay up for like a couple hours baby. For me?"

"Okay Luke."

"Yay! Well I gotta go because we're goin on now, but I love youuuuuu. Stay strong baby."

"Love you."

I hung up quickly, and just decided to turn on Netflix. About two hours later, Mike was trying to FaceTime me. I accepted and saw him on stage, with the boys. I giggled, and heard Luke speak.

"I want to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend. I miss you baby, I love you. See you soon." They started to play, and my heart skipped an extra beat.

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of our hearts at the same time, so close but so far away.

She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home I wish I was, I wish I was..beside you. She lies awake, I'm tryna find the words to say, I wish I was, I wish I was..beside you!

I felt tears prickle at the ends of my eyes. I wanted to burst out crying. Cal's second part came on, as I just watched and listened. They sounded amazing. Mikey put his phone down or something, because I also saw him singing/playing.

There are peices of us both, under every city light, and they're shining as we fade into the night. She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home, I wish I was, I wish I was...

They continued as I just sat there, watching, crying. He dedicated that song to me. Luke missed me? It didn't seem like it. He did, I was just downgrading myself. He was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, so why was I pushing him away? I didn't want him getting hurt. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I just waited til they said goodnight and ran off stage. Luke got the phone back, and looked at me with a wide smile.

"How was it?" He was happy

"Thank you. Your romantic and cute wow."

"I'm so glad you liked it baby!"

"Your making me cry...but I gotta go to bed soo goodnight handsome. Love you. And thanks for that...made my day."

"Anything for my princess. Love you more, night! Sleep tight." He winked and hung up. I sat on my bed and stared at my ceiling. I was going to hurt this boy whether he liked it or not, so why did he stay? I cringed at the thought of me dying. I knew I was going to, I had gotten terrible in the past week. I had to tell them all. Soon.

~

I woke up to kisses being planted all over my face. I opened my eyes quickly to see Luke planting kisses all over my face. I giggled and hugged him super tight.