8

I put on a blue, strapless dress and wedges for tonight. To be honest, I was so nervous. I had no clue where we were going, Luke hadn't told me. He said it was a surprise. I must say I secretly knew deep down that this was going to be very romantic. Luke wore a nice button down, and his typical skinny jeans. He wore vans that matched his button down and may I say he looked absolutely adorable.

"You look absolutely stunning Ju." Luke said as he pecked my cheek. I blushed.

"Thank you. You look amazing yourself Hemmings."

"I tried my best for you babe." he said as he winked, I chucked as he grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

We were driving for quite sometime when we made it. The Hollywood sign was so great from up close. Luke came around by my side and opened my door. I looked at the view and I must say it was one of the most beautifulest things I've ever seen. The city was huge but so beautiful.

"I've never seen anything like it. It's beautiful Luke."

"Just like you." he said

"Stop being so God damn cheeky." I giggled

"Wait!! I want to take a picture of you looking out in the city!" He snapped a few pictures of me and the city, and we took a couple of cute selfies. I took some of him, and some embarrassing ones too.

"Send me those please." I said to him. He looked at me all of a sudden.

"Ju I don't even have your number." He started laughing so loud, and so did I.

"Here, gimme." I typed it in his phone and added emojis that represented me.

"Okay thanks."

I looked down and noticed he prepared what looked like a dinner thing. It was super cute and romantic. He had candles layed out and a blanket in the middle. It was definitely the best date I've ever been on.

"Luke this is so romantic and cute." I said to him.

"I really did try, with some help of Jack's girlfriend of course." He laughed a little. I smiled at him. We had dinner, Mac n cheese, juice and donuts at the end. It was very good. After we finished eating I helped him pack the car up with the stuff. He grabbed something out of the trunk and placed it at the hood of his car. A speaker. I looked at him confusingly. He put a slow song on, my favorite slow song, and grabbed my hand.

"Will you dance with me Julia Rodriguez?"

"Yes, of course."

Then we danced, and danced and danced. All slow dances to slow, relaxing songs. It was peaceful and very romantic. I was a very lucky girl.

"I can't believe you remembered." I mumbled more to myself than him.

"What?"

"You remembered my favorite slow song, that makes me happy."

"Of course I remembered. Your my girl."

"Luke?" I didn't stop dancing with him.

"Yes?"

"I-" I was going to ask about Tori but we just had the perfect night so why would I?

"What is it Ju?"

"Nothing, your perfect. Thank you for all of this tonight. It meant a lot to me."

"Anything for you baby. You deserve the best." I smiled at him. A few moments later we sat on the roof of his car and just looked at the stars all night. Let me just say it was a perfect night.

We arrived back at the house at around, 1:30 in the morning. I'm pretty sure everyone was sleeping. I took off my heels before I entered the house. We walked to our shared room and peeled off our clothes quickly. Luke and I aren't the type of couples that like to dress up. Not even a couple, I as myself hate dressing up. And I also know Luke doesn't like dressing up either, he's told me before. I don't know I just don't like it. I changed into one of Luke's shirts and just my underwear while he was just in his boxers. I don't know why we felt so comfortable with each other already but some how I felt like I've known him forever. He told me everything about him when we were talking twenty questions. He told me everything, and I told him everything. The only thing I didn't know about him was Tori. And I was going to find out sooner or later, but I was in no rush for him to tell me. whenever he felt like. I looked at him.