1

AN: okay so this story is gonna have swearing in it, and some sexual content. nothing to detailed but it mentions sex, virginity, etc. so if like your not suppose to read that stuff don't read this. anyways i hope you like this first chapter. it gets better trust me. love you, x

-

We were at the 5 Seconds of summer concert. My best friend, Lexi, was a die hard fan of them. I liked their music I just wasn't a huge fan, but the way he looked at me.

~

Lexi asked me two days before the concert if I wanted to go with her. Of course I said yes, I liked their music a lot and Lexi's my best friend. Lexi drove us there, we came 3 hours earlier than we actually needed to, because we got tickets for sound check. It was going to be fun. We came an hour before sound check. During that hour it was awful, it was hot, and we were getting sweaty quickly. But what's the point of a concert if you weren't hot and sweaty? You had to have fun and let loose a little. We were 5 rows away from the stage. Best seats ever.

Sound check was beginning any moment and Lexi could not stop talking. To shut her up I asked the girl behind us could take a picture of us. She did, and it shut Lexi up. That's when we heard a guitar, we both turned around and Lexi started screaming. I smiled so big I'm pretty sure it would stay on my face forever.

"Hellllloooo Chicagoooo" Ashton spoke

Lexi screamed.

"Testing 1-2-3" He said then giggled

Me and Lex literally died right there. The other three boys came out and the girls screamed. I just watched and smiled. Three songs in sound check I noticed Calum started looking over at me and Lexi a lot. After they were done with Heartbreak Girl I noticed Cal walk up to Luke and Mikey while Ash entertained us. Mikey, Luke and Cal all looked at me and Lexi. I blushed like crazy, Luke was my favorite. Mikey was Lexi's favorite, she looked at me and hugged me. While they started their last song of sound check, I noticed Luke couldn't keep his eyes off of me. He kept staring at me, and I stared back. Cal waved at us, we waved back. He mouthed, "you enjoying us?"

We gave him a thumbs up, and nodded. He mouthed again, "You both look beautiful! All of us agree." And he circled all four boys. I blushed and looked at my feet. I said back, "You don't look bad yourself." He smiled and laughed and walked over to Luke and whispered in his ear. Luke laughed and looked at us again. They finished their song and went back stage. While we sat down.

"Julia I'm going crazy."

"I know." I whispered

"Did you see the way Luke looked at you? During the whole song he couldn't keep his eyes off of you."

"No, stop lying."

"I'm not, Michael was looking at me..." She blushed

"Awww! Lex!!"

"I know!" She squealed

All of a sudden out of no where two security guards came up to us.

"We have orders that your meeting the boys, is this correct?"

Me and Lexi stared at each other, then back at the security guards and nodded.

"Okay, follow us please." We followed all the way while people checked their badges, us, everything. We were walking and Lex looked like she was about to pass out.

"Calm down." I whispered and giggled

"I can't!" She yell-whispered

The security guards stopped at two doors, and we were greeted by four gorgeous, nice, talented boys. They were all smiling like crazy. Lexi put her hands over her mouth and looked like she was about to cry. She did.

"Aww." Mikey said and walked up and hugged her.

"What's your name?" He said to her.

"Lexi." She sobbed happily

"Hi Lexi. Don't cry. Your beautiful. You know that?" Then he looked right in her eyes.

"I love you, and I'm so proud of what you've guys done. I've been here since day one." She laughed.

"Thank you soo much! We appreciate it, and we're happy we made the decision to meet you two." Mikey finally looked at me.

"What's your name?" Ash smiled his cheeky smile.

"I'm Julia." I said and blushed.

"Hi." Calum said

"So your the one who stares at me during concerts?" I giggled and hugged Cal.

"No that's Luke." Cal laughed. I blushed, so did Luke.

Calum's hugs were warm and soothing. I hugged Ash next, he was so sweet and cheeky, and definitely needed a girlfriend to spoil. I hugged Mikey next, he was comforting and funny. Lexi says I act exactly like Mikey and if we ever met would be best friends. I whispered in Mikey's ear, "Bananas." He laughed like crazy and smiled. Lastly, Luke. I blushed when I even looked at him. "Hi." I mumbled.

"Hi." He said and smiled, revealing his dimple.

"Your so attractive." I blurted out quietly.

"Your not so bad yourself." He said and blushed.

"Oh really?" I poked his stomach

"Yeah really." He smiled

"Can we um take a picture?" I asked

"Yeah, I really want one with you, I mean because your a great fan. Um..nice. Your pretty. I mean..." Luke trailed off

"Shush and take a picture with me."

I handed my phone to Lexi and she took a bunch of pictures of me and Luke. We did some cute poses, and finally we hugged again. I took pictures with the rest of the boys and all hugged them once more. Then I took pictures for Lexi. After all of this was finished Lex and Mikey wouldn't stop talking and joking around. I talked to the other three boys more. A few minutes later the security guards came back and told us we had to leave. We all hugged goodbye. When I hugged Luke he picked me up and just held me super tight. I never wanted to let go. As we were leaving Luke ran over back to us.

"Hey, Julia. Um what's your Twitter?"

"Juliaxrodriguez." he typed it in his phone.

"Okay thanks, enjoy the show."

"I will Luke." He blushed then walked off

"Holy shit. Luke Hemmings likes you!!" Lexi shouted

"No he doesn't shut up."

"Yes he does!!!"

"No he doesn't.." He flirted with me a lot though. But doesn't he flirt with all his fans.

"Yes, don't deny it he's never flirted with any of his fans like that. And besides your not even that big of a fan."

"He doesn't know that..."

"I actually told Mikey so he'll tell Luke hehe."

"Your bad!"

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." Lexi said then winked at me.

AN: HIIIII welcome to my first fanficiton ((: I don't know how well this chapter is, and I'm sorry if it sucks, but hopefully the next chapter is better. Thanks for reading x :)