19

Lexi's POV:

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I got up slowly, looking around to where I possibly was. I was in a hotels, but where, I have no clue. I don't remember anything from last night, I don't know where I am either. I get up slowly and look around the room. I see a familiar red head sleeping on the bed next to me. Michael? What was I doing with Michael in a hotel room? He looked naked, and I was stripped to only my bra and panties. I gasped. I sure as hell hope we didn't have sex. I ran up from the bed and to the bathroom, throwing up the rest of the alcohol in my system. After a couple of minutes of just puking my brains out, I flushed the toilet and washed my face. I went back to the bed where I saw Michael sitting up, rubbing his eyes. He stopped and made contact with me. I grabbed my clothes and put them up, suddenly feelings self conscious about myself.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked, his voice was raspy, and sexy.

"Yeah, better now."

"No we didn't have sex. I would never take advantage of you like that."

"Oh good..what am I doing here Michael?"

"Julia asked me to go get you from Jakes's partied cause you said you fucked him. So I went and you fell asleep so I just decided to come back to where I was staying."

I grew pale, and felt a disgusting substance coming coming up my throat.

"No..no, no, no, no! This can't be happening!! I didn't-I couldn't have-I fucked Jake??" I asked worried, I was about to cry. I can't believe it. That was my best friends ex, who hurt her so many times. What the hell happened?

"No..you just gave him a blowjob. He said so."

"Ew. Why the fuck. Fuck. I have to call Julia."

"I'll drive you to her house." Michael said getting up

"No. I'm hailing a cab."

"No your not, I'm driving you back."

"Michael I'm not a fucking little girl. I could handle myself."

"That's not what you were doing yesterday."

"Look, your not going to be able to save me all the time, okay? So stop trying. Nothing is going to be like it was. I don't love you Michael. We're done and we're gonna stay done for a long time. Please, I can't do this Mike. I need to focus on school, and your...your holding me back. I can't.-" I started crying, because everything I was saying to this boy was a lie. I loved him, more than anything. He was my everything, and I was letting him go. I don't know why. Hell I don't know what I'm doing but I can't hurt him, so I'm letting him go. "-please Mike we can't do this anymore. We're done. I-Bye."

I walked outside the door. But I leaned against it and started crying, silently. I was weak, and stupid. But I had to, I was going to hurt him either way. I heard him start balling from the other side, and he was fussing around, trying to put on clothes. I got up and tried to quickly walk away, but he caught my arm and span me around.

"What?" I said a little to harshly, my face must look horrible. Tears were still streaming down my face rapidly.

"I love you." He said and kissed me. I didn't stop him, I kissed him back. What was I doing? I stopped after a while, and gave him a small, weak, smile.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you were lying to me Lex. You admitted it yesterday in the car."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Lex, why are you doing this?"

I sighed, and looked at my feet.

"Mike, I told you why."