chapter five

Your pov

I didn't sleep last night, i don't need sleep, i do like it though, it makes me feel less like a freak of nature.

It was probably morning by now, who knows how long i'll be in here, might as well see if Coraline is awake.

I stared at the roof of the place i was in and it started to disappear and turn into Coralines room.

I was now looking at her through the eyes of the doll.

She was still asleep. I sighed deeply, knowing no one can hear me, i was about to go back to my own vision when i saw her move, she woke up.

Coralines pov

I woke up and sat up in my bed, my blankets falling onto my lap. I stretched and yawned as i looked at my room.

I grabbed little me and placed her on my bed then scratched my hand, only to notice that the poison oak was gone

"Its gone, my poison oak, its gone!" I exclamed. I threw the blankets off of me and got out of bed, running out of my room.

I ran down stairs and to the large empty room where the door was, the door i remember climbing into last night, i opened it and saw that it was sealed like the first time i opened it.

I then ran back upstairs, remembering the other door in the empty bedroom closet.

I sighed as i opened it to see that it was also sealed but instead of bricks, it was just plaster wall.

I closes the door and walked back downstairs and into the kitchen.

After breakfast, mom told me to go to the other rooms attatched to the house, the ones that are being rentes out to other people.

I walked put of the house and accidentily kicked some mail, it was all for someone named mr. Bobinsky and they smelled horrid.

I saw a sign that said 'Bobinsky here'  and walked up the steps to the roof house, where i assumed he would be.

Your pov

I was pulled from the dolls vision to my own once i noticed that Coraline had left without it and wasnt coming back for it.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the spot where i by now knew the mirror was and stood there, staring at it

"Maybe if i try hard enough...i can walk through it..." I turned my head to look at the ghost children but they had already hid under the covers when i got off of the bed so they werent going to answer me.

"I can do this...im powerfull.." I took a few steps back "i can do this" i closed my eyes and walked...

Right into the wall.

"Ow"

I sighed "lets try that again"

I hit the wall a few more times before i gave up

"....i dont want to..." I mumbled contemplating wheter to call her or not

"I have to..." I decided on calling her

"..M-mother!...may i come out now? Please, i promise ill behave" i closes my eyes and put my hands on the wall as i heard no reply

I put my head against the wall and sighed, then, two hands warpes through the wall amd grabbed both of my shoulders, pulling me through the wall to the other side.

I looked up to see the Beldam

"Will you behave?" She asked with a stern voice

I nodded quickly and she walked away, leaving me standing in front of the mirror. I saw her sand creation walk by and give me a smile as he continued to walk.

"He's not supposed to have free will..." I mumbled confused. I knew when the beldam created these fake people, they only did what she told them to, nothing of their own, they had no controle over what they did or wanted so him being alowed to walk around the house was strange enough, now he smiled at me on his own?

I pushed the thought away as something the beldam told him to do and walked up to 'my' room. It was an exact copy of the one in the other world, where Coraline was from.

The only difference was that i had a bed and a few things to fill the room.

And the door.

The small square door, there were two

Why two? Because there was the Beldam and then there was me. Two creatures, two doors. But mine cant open to another world because i cant controle that ability yet, the beldam cant use or open my door and same goes for me with her door, i dont knkw why, it just is like that.

I walked to my closet and opened it, i then sat down by the door

"You couldnt get out of the mirror, why would you be able to open this door..."

I sighed and looked at the door, i reached for it.

"(Y/n)! Come down here, help me create this theater for the twins and all their dogs" the beldam yelled from downstairs

"Coming...Mother"