chapter twenty-one

Your pov

I jumped down, changing my form as I fell and pushed the beldam out of the way. Coraline started climbing up the web. The beldam couldn't see but with the movement of the web, she would be able to feel where coraline was.

"No! You cheater! Where is she!" The beldam yelled at me "she's leaving this place!" I yelled in return and started climbing up to see coralines face. She looked horrified then quickly crawled up the web.

One of my many legs were grabbed and I was pulled down the the bottom of the web while she climbed up, trying to find coraline. "You selfish brat!" She yelled then felt the web wiggle where coraline was and started climbing up.

I climbed up quickly and grabbed coraline before she went into the small door, I then climbed to the other side of the room and opened the door to the inside of the house. We climbed up and ran up the stairs, it almost looked like she was trying to get away from me too.

"You dare disobey your mother!" She yelled as she chased after us, I wasn't running from her, I was trying to get coraline to my door. As I ran I turned back into my human form and continued running. "My door coraline!" I yelled from behind her and she sharply turned and ran towards my room

We barely made it and closed the door. She opened my closet door and tried opening the small door while I held the room door closed. The beldam was trying to come in, she banged on the door multiple times causing cracks to form in it.

Coraline finally got the door open and I ran after her as she crawled in. She still looked scared of me but held out her hand "come with me".

I was took her hand and got into the small tunnel, then the beldam showed up and tried to grab at her.

Coraline tried to close the door from the inside. She struggled so I helped her and after a few seconds the ghost children helped us too so we managed to close it and break off one of her hands. The beldam banged on the time door and we started to crawl to the other side. I was behind her trying to keep myself calm.

Coralines pov

(Y/n) was behind me, I asked him to come with me, even though I now know he's like the other mother and he looked scary, I don't think he would hurt me.

We quickly crawled through the tunnel and I got into my real house. I turned around to close the door and (y/n) was gone. I closed the door and locked it.

I saw the snowglobe I took from the other world, with mom and dad in it, was now broken. I then heard the door open and heard my mom "coraline, we're home!"

"Mom! Dad! I missed you so much!" I hugged them, they were covered in snow.

Mom saw the broken snowglobe "you broke my favorite snowglobe, and you cut your knee"