chapter eighteen

Wybies pov

I was at home, I was wondering why coraline was acting so crazy, maybe the girl is crazy...or maybe she's telling the truth...nah, she must be crazy.

Coralines pov

I stared at the lights that were placed around the door and listened to the soft music that was playing. I took a deep breath and exhaled before walking down and opening the door.

I slowly walked in and toward the curtains that were hanging, the entrance to the theater. I pulled them open and saw that it was dark. I looked down and to my luck, there was a flashlight.  I picked it up and shined it around the room. All the dogs were gone.

I heard noises from above me and pointed it up only to quickly turn it off completely. The dogs were all on the roof of the place but they weren't even dogs anymore, they were these bat hybrid things.

I moved to the stage, with he flashlight still off and a light on the stage switched on. I turned to it and saw a giant piece of plastic wrapped up to look like a pice of candy, hanging from the roof

Staring at it, I walked up to the stage and climbed onto it to get closer then I grabbed the triangle stone and looked through it to see if the second eye was there, not much to any surprise, it was, the eye was glowing a blue-ish color and it had two hands wrapped around it, no doubt the sisters hands.

I put the stone away and braced myself, knowing they would probably come alive like the other father did, then, I stuck my hand into it, I was able to grab the hands and pull them out. They looked like they were made of candy and they were tightly wrapped around the eye.

I started pulling fingers away and got the hands apart fairly easy. The second eye was a ring, a pearl that was worn by one of the sisters in the sea scene.

Still weary that they might come to life, I cautiously tried to grab the pearl. The two hands clamped down onto my hand, I screamed and I tried pulling it out of their grasp. The sisters came out of the candy paper, they were both made out of candy.

They started screaming and yelling for me to give the pearl back and that it was theirs. I pulled myself back and their arms stretched with me.

I looked around the theater for something that could help me and saw the batdogs on the roof, I then grabbed the flashlight from my bag and turned it on and off towards them.

The batdogs only slightly reacted to the light so I turned it back on and threw it at them, causing them to fly down towards me and the yelling sisters

I ducked down and they attacked the sisters, making them let go of my hand and the pearl. I looked at them as they turned to stone and the rest of the theater along with them. The pearl glowed and the child spoke "hurry on girl, her web is unwinding" I put the eye In my bag with the first one and left the downstairs apartment.

Now I needed to get the last eye, it had to be at Mr. Bobinskis, he was one of the 'fun' acts I watched while I still believed this place was good.

I walked to his apartment and saw the shadow still moving, only now, it was slightly faster. I walked up the stairs and saw wybies clothes, hanging from a fog pole in front of the apartment "oh..wybie....evil witch! I'm not scared!" I yelled over the balcony.

The door opened just a but and I walked in. There was also music playing quietly in the background but the place looked worn down.