chapter ten

I walked out of the room and down the stairs then into the kitchen, no one was there but there was food and a large box on the table with a note put neatly onto it.

I read the note. I opened the box to see clothes i actually liked, i then ate some food and walked out of the house to head to the basement apartment.

I then saw the same cat that Wybie has but apparently this one can talk and is somehow the same cat?

He explained to me that he and my other mother play a game together, he comes and goes as he pleases and the other mother tries to catch him.

"What about (y/n)?" He stopped walking and looked at me "what about him" "i don't know, do you play the game with him too?"

He walked behind a tree and then walked out from behind  another "he's...not one to play games with, he...oh nevermind" he jumped onto the porch "no wait, he what?" I asked as i ran toward him "just try not to..." He sat up and squinted his eyes then spoke again "i can smell something, right..over..." He then ran away after giving a small 'meaw' "try not to what?" I asked and groaned "i feel like he spoke in half sentences on purpose"

I walked to the basement apartment and walked in. A bright light was shone into my eyes and I held my hands in front of my face to try seeing what was in front of me.

The light started moving and i saw that it was a dog that was holding a flashlight. The dog walked behind me and pushed me to my seat in the front. On my way there i saw that i was in a very large theatre and all the seats were taken by hundreds of the exact same copy of dogs and they all had button eyes

I got to my seat and saw that it was between the other Wybie and (y/n).

I smiled and said hi as i sat down, Wybie waved at me and (y/n) said hi back.

I then thought about the cat. What did he want to say about (y/n)?

I looked at him as he watched the curtains open, i then turned my attention to the stage aswell.

A large fake ship came into view and a fish popped up, it was so weird, the head popped off and mrs Spink was in the fish, she was practicing naked.

She started singing and not long after, the ship moved off stage along with her.

The scene changes and mrs Forcible appeared in a clam. She was almost naked. She sang her song.

I looked at (y/n) and saw that he was looking at the ground, he looked disgusted. I then saw Wybie stare at her which was disgusting.

Mrs Spink then reappeared and started singing and mrs Forcible again, the started going back and forth trying to stay on the stage longer than the other each time. The songs they sang were now insults directed at each other.

Eventually the props started mixing and breaking, clashing into each others scenes and everything started falling apart.

The curtains closed and the dogs barked loudly.

Your pov

I

lookes at the floor as the two women on stage fought, Coraline and Wybie seemed to enjoy the show.

I couldn't help but think of my door.

I know that's how she got here this time but i cant help but wonder why she couldn't use the Beldams door.

Not that i mind, if my door was used at least once then i have part of the world in my control.

I looked back at the stage to see the next scene unfold. The women have changed into their younger forms and did a little performance which had Coraline hanging from the ceiling, literally and they ended the show by both diving into a very small beryl of water then catching Coraline before she fell to her death.

Before they all noticed, i had already snuck out of the theatre and had gone back into the house. I passed 'father' and the Beldam. He waved at me and she told me to smile.

I ignored them and walked to my room. I've been having this feeling for a short while now, ever since a few days after Coraline showed up. I feel tired, but i dont need sleep.

I get mad at small things, i become annoyed when i see the beldam or any of her sand creations, even that cat, i also get a stabbing sensation in my chest every now and then and i know exactly what it is, though i never thought it would happen, i hoped it wouldn't ever happen, not in the hundreds of thousands of years that I've been alive, but it has come to this moment.

I'm hungry, and it's not a hunger for human food.