Chp. 17- Only The Sky

3rd Person POV

Percy slashes and stabs. He's a demon with a sword. A hurricane roars around him as monster after monster falls. He lets the hurricane dissipates slightly and order to get a better view of what is happening.

He glances behind him to see that Roman lines had broke and Demigods fight here and there against monsters. He turns back ready to restart his hurricane when his eyes land on Thanatos. The god stands off to the side smirking at what looks like a clipboard. He has a pen in hand and calmly makes check marks. To make matter worse, he can hear the echo of shears in his ear. Each just a moment before Thanatos makes a check. Part of him want to go rip the clipboard out of the god's hands. He is ready to when he hears his name.

"PERCY!" He whirls around to see an Iris-Message in it stands Piper tears on her face.

"What is it Piper?" Percy asks scanning the battlefield.

"Drew," Piper says breathlessly. "Drew is dead." Percy's eyes go back to Piper. "The called her 'The Speaker'. It was supposed to be me!" More tears flow down her face.

"Either way this won't fix it," Percy says. "We have to keep fighting or we will lose more."

Piper wipes her eyes and nods. "She was the Beauty. That only leaves the Sky..." Piper trails off her eyes looking past Percy as an lightning bolt is summoned striking a dozen monsters.

"Call and warn Thalia," Percy orders. "I'll get him."

Piper says a quick thank you before slashing a hand through the message. Percy takes off killing monsters as he heads for the Son of Jupiter.

~~~~

Jason dodges another strike before stabbing the disgusting creature through the heart with his spear. What even is that?

Jason doesn't take the time to figure it out. He transforms his spear back into his gladius.

"I got an idea," A voice says next to him. Jason glances at Frank who shifts into a bear. He stands there and stares at Jason. Before making a "come on" motion with his head.

"You want me to climb on you back?" Jason asks incredulously. "No way dude." Frank gives Jason a look. Jason sighs and climbs on Frank the bear's back spear in hand. He awkwardly grips Frank's fur as Frank charges off. Jason does his best to focus. He swings his gladius in deadly arcs taking off monster heads as he goes.

He summons some lighting in front of them to clear a path.

Suddenly a hand grabs his arm. He whirls around his gladius at the intruder's throat. He lowers it once he sees it is only Percy.

"Dude some warning next time! I was going to take your head off!" He shouts. Percy ignores him.

"Frank I'm borrowing him!" Percy shouts as he jumps off of Frank's back pulling Jason with him. Frank charges forward without them, turning into a dragon as he does.

"He'd make a cool T-Rex," Percy comments.

"Did you need something?" Jason asks as he and Percy turn back to back.

"Drew was the Beauty."

Jason doesn't answer feeling a bit guilty that he is happy it isn't Piper.

"That only leaves the Sky." Percy says grabbing Jason again. He turns them both into a sea mist bringing them to the back of the demigod army.

Jason glares at Percy. "First off never do that again. It's worse than shadow-traveling. And you are not stopping me from fighting."

"I wasn't going too. I going to suggest you don't fight up front. Thalia is being told the same thing." Jason frowns and begins to protest when Percy freezes.

"What?"

"I need to get to Olympus. Close your eyes." Jason does as he is told and his eyes snap shut as Percy leaves. Once he opens them again he sighs and looks back toward the battle before sprinting back to the front lines. He had already made up his mind.

His sister will be the one to survive.

~~~~

Poseidon curses as watches the battle. A stalemate.

He silently begs Percy not to hate him as he tells Triton to control the troops. Triton doesn't question his father and does as he is told.

Poseidon teleports himself from where the island had been.

He has a theory on the spying traitor and he needs to check it. He can only hope he is wrong.

~~~~

Percy appears in throne room where he could tell he had been summoned.

He glances around the empty room waiting to see who had called him. He waits a moment before hurrying to toward the clash of battle.

Percy finds himself near the cabins demigods and minor gods fight monsters across his line of sight. I turn looking around. 'Which Olympian had summoned me?' He wonders.

He shakes off the question and heads to help fight.

And that is when he feels something wrap around his neck and tighten.

"Where are you going? Didn't you hear me summon you?" A voice asks. Percy is quickly jerked so face, the Olympian Spy.

~~~~

Hey!

It's another snow day! (I'm going to shovel now)

And the Patriots won!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO!!!

So... Who is the Olympian Spy?

-Jaz