Chp. 2- A Cabin And A Trap

3rd Person POV

Annabeth sobs loudly looking at the empty bed. She releases Thalia and her sobs get lost in her throat but, tears still flow. She slowly walks over to the bed and places a hand on it. Athena walks forward also to console her child. She wraps her in a hug. Thalia has tears of her own. One of the annoying little brothers she never wanted is gone. She turns to her other "brother".

"Nico?" She asks her cousin softly. "Is he really..." She trails off unable to say the words. Jason rests a hand on her shoulder unsure off what to say.

"I-I didn't feel anything... But maybe it's cause he faded." He says the last word barely a whisper. Jason steals a glance at the son of Hades. Nico has a few tears but other than that his face is stony.

Soon eyes turn to Poseidon. He looks broken beyond repair. Below a freak hurricane has popped up in Florida. An earthquake somewhere in England.

"No. He can't be... Not a second time..." He says.

"I'm sorry brother," Zeus says seriously. Even he had a soft spot for his nephew.

"We all miss him already."

"Miss who?" A voice calls from the other side of the room.

Percy POV

I open my eyes and find myself in a hospital- no infirmary. But it doesn't look like the one at Camp. I sit up but I don't see or hear anyone. I hop out of bed and instantly feel dizzy. I ignore it and gain my balance. I slowly walk out of the room and down done halls soon I find myself outside. I recognize the style of the buildings as Olympus. I remember passing out I guess they brought me to the infirmary.

I think about teleporting to the throne room but even that drains me. I wander for a while until I find a fountain. I smile and step in the fountain and lay down. I instantly feel better. Soon I find myself drifting off to sleep.

I am woken by a scream. I am up in an instant. Riptide in hand. I hear another scream coming back the way I came. I run down the halls and soon it becomes evident... I'm lost. I pocket Riptide. I continues walking until I finally find myself back in the infirmary. I walk inside to hear crying and everyone surrounding a bed on the far side of the room.

"We all miss him already," I hear Zeus say.

"Miss who?" I ask. Everyone turns to stare at me instantly. Creepy.

"Someone gonna answer?" All I do is blink and suddenly I find myself in 1920, and I know: I'm the victim of a Weeping Angel.

Just Kidding. But that would have been better. Cause soon as I spoke I am yelled at by everyone. Various insults in varying languages. Deaths threats. I barely dodge a hammer, fire, lighting, daggers and the arrows launched in my direction. Though I seem to know exactly where they were going to go. Weird. Once everyone finally stops they glare in my direction.

"What!?" I yell.

"We thought you had faded! You were gone!" Thalia snaps.

"Faded? Why? I got up and walked around and feel asleep in a fountain until I heard a scream. I got lost too." No one answers my questions but instead I am given different replys.

"Idiot."

"Kelp head."

"Fish face."

"Seaweed Brain."

"Sea Spawn."

"Now why would I have faded?" I ask once the insults stop.

"The island destroyed itself Perseus. Our sister is in pain. She was captured. Her cries destroyed it. The island in connected to you," Lachesis says as she appears along with Atropos. I blink to realize Clotho is gone. She may have been the most annoying fate but she still helped me. I feel my anger start but I bury my emotions and keep a straight face.