Chp. 11- A New Domain

Chp. 11 - A New Domain
3rd Person POV

The five tumbled into Olympus. Piper cried out in pain as the arrow struck her.

It hit her in the leg. A sinister crack sounded. Blood began to pour from the wound. Percy quickly grabbed the girl bridal style and ran through Olympus as quickly as his leg would allow.

"Percy. You shouldn't-" Piper started.

"I'll be fine. You and your baby is the concern," he answered. "Apollo!" He shouted as he ran. "Where are you?" No response. Piper eyes began to flutter at the loss of blood. Her eyes closed as she passed out. Percy began to yell louder. "Apollo! You stupid god of bad haikus!"

Apollo, hearing the insults quickly flashed to the spot. He was a little mad. "Oh no. My haikus are not-" His anger disappeared. He quickly flashed the five wounded to his infirmary and began to work on Piper.

The infirmary was soon flooded with people. Jason grabbed his sister in hug before his eyes landed on his fiancé. He grabbed her hand tightly as Apollo attempted to fix her leg. Soon he had finished his work but, the daughter of Aprhodite was still unconscious. The baby's condition still unsure. It's five month pregnant mother had been starved, beaten, and lost at lot of blood.

Apollo glanced at Percy and was going to heal him, but Percy refused and nodded toward Thalia. Apollo sighed and handed him nectar and ambrosia. After Thalia, Apollo healed Clotho. Then there was Natasha. Her injuries were a bit different since Nectar and Ambrosia could do nothing without killing her. Once she was done the mortals were sent away.

And Finally Apollo began to help Percy. Apollo bit his lip as he work trying not to wince at Percy's scars. He touched the new scar and Percy's cheek. His wrenched his hand back as it sent pain through him. He glanced at Percy waiting for answer. Percy glared at the god and Apollo continued his work.

All this was done in silence. Silence unnerved Annabeth. Last time Percy had been silent things began to unravel.

When Apollo had finished Poseidon hugged his son. Percy hugged his father back but refused to let him cuddle him constantly. He pulled away and muttered something about the twins and began to leave. Thalia stopped him.

"Perseus Jackson. I already asked you once and you didn't give me answer. What the freakin Hades did you do?! He wouldn't just randomly carve a 'T' on your face!" She growled, anger flashed in her eyes. "Tartarus wouldn't just let us go! It was too easy! What did you do!?"

"It's nothing."

"Perc-"

"Stop! Thalia just stop!" Percy yelled. Everyone watched in horror as Thalia froze in time. Percy saw a faint golden glow wherever he went. Numbers circled. He blinked but now they didn't go away.

"What?" Jason asked waving a hand infront of Thalia's unmoving face.

"What did you do?" Frank asks.

"I-I don't know," Percy answered. "I just wanted her to stop..."

"Then tell her to go," Leo suggests.

"Uh? Go?" Percy says confused. Thalia doesn't move. "Go. Uh- Start?" Thalia regains control and begins to yells again. Before stopping at everyone's face.

"Cool Perce!" "You like" "froze" "her" "in time!" The Stolls yelled excited. Percy blinked confused as the glow went away.

"He didn't do anything," Thalia said.

"He froze you Thalia," Hazel explains.

"A new domain. God of Time," The Fates announce in unison.

"W-what?" Multiple voices asked.

"You did kill Kronos single handedly..." Athena muses.

"Uh mom? Luke killed himself," Annabeth says quietly at the memory. Athena's eyes widen as she locks eyes with Percy. Neither had spoken to the others about what happened. Percy sighed.

"Not that. I killed him... 11 days ago... I went to Montauk to calm down..."

"I told you not to leave!" Posiedon reprimands.

"He was causing a storm. I got him to stop," Athena continues. "Nyx and Kronos appeared. Kronos was killed by Perseus. Nyx simply laughed and then left," she finished, leaving out the ichor part.

"We didn't tell you. You would just be mad I left," Percy says.

Your escape has delayed plans. You have bought yourself at least a week and a half.
A cold familiar voice echos in Percy's head. He doesn't react knowing it would only result in more questions.

"Well one less thing to deal with. Except... How did you escape the Pit without T-Tartarus knowing?" Annabeth asks. Percy opened his mouth but was cut off.

"It is not important right now. We must speak with our champion," Clotho interrupts. Lachesis places a hand on Percy's shoulder before all disappear.

"You must not tell them of your deal," Atropos says as they reappear in a secluded part of Olympus.

"I wasn't going to," Percy replies.

"We will tell them when the time comes," Clotho continues.

"Now, spend some time with your siblings. You need to rest," Lachesis finishes sending Percy back to his cabin.

Percy glances around his cabin looking at the mess and the childish drawings spread around the room. A soft purr is heard and something brushes against Percy's leg.

Percy glances down to see small bunch of bones rubbing against his leg.

It annoyed me. Take it back.
Tartarus's voice echoes in his head. Percy smiles despite the situation as he takes the small bone kitten in his hands. Tears in his eyes.

"Small Bob?" He asks voice cracking. The cat purrs louder in return. "Come on, we'll find my brother and sister. Then we can go tell the stars hello."