Chp. 3- Avengers

Chapter 3- Avengers

Clint POV

I stare at the hideous creatures in front of me. There has to be over a hundred. I also notice how we seem to be the only ones in the park. I am shocked out of my stupor when I hear a voice behind me.

"Percy? Are those monsters?" The boy asks. Perseus or Percy stares at all the monsters before glancing down at the children.

"Tell everyone I ran into some mortals when they tried to hurt you and then E came with monsters. I should be fine. I'll be back in the morning. It's not safe to travel at night. Got it?" The kids nod. "Close your eyes." The kids obey and he lays a hand on each of kids shoulders. There is a bright flash a light. So bright I look away. When I look back the kids are gone and Perseus stands covered in an armor of some sort. A helmet with a sea-green/plume. Greek it looks like. A shield strapped to his arm and his sword in the other hand. He looks to us.

"You may want to leave." Before we can comment how ridiculous that is he looks at the array of monsters. "Well uglies you just gonna stand there or we going to play?"

That said he charges forward. Runs up to three dogs as big as a minivan. He slides underneath one and next thing I know golden dust stands in its place. He smiles at the rest who all attack him. I blink before grabbing some arrows and firing at some creepy one eyed thing. My arrows seem to do nothing and simply annoy the things.

"Those won't work Katniss! Same to you Catwoman and Flags!" Perseus yells above the roar. I turn to see Tony up high in his suit along with Thor striking down everything they can. Maybe I can use the trick arrows!

Hulk is smashing... Natasha and Steve are having the same problem as me. I see Perseus.

The monsters are drawn to him. I notice a few girls in ripped cheerleaders outfits. They have red eyes, fangs, fire like hair, their legs are strange as well. One looks metal the other like a horse?

"Perseus Jackson," One hisses. Perseus doesn't turn around from his fight with a seal thing.

"Sup Kelli!" He yells. "You ready to die again? What will this be death number 3! Wow. Your just like meat head always comin back for more! What he couldn't join the party?" He kills the seal thing and glances at the girls. I shake myself out of it and fire a few more exploding arrows into the fray.

I suddenly see many monsters stumble or fall but we remain standing. I don't question and use it to my advantage. I fire a few more arrows but cry out at something scratches my back. I yell out a cry of pain. I whirl around to see a bat type lady. She smiles evilly but then dissolves as an ice spear goes trough her. I feel burning in my back.

"It's poisonous. Can kill you. This make hurt a bit." Perseus voice says shakily. I stare at him surprised. He simply moves to my back. I feel a bit of pain before it's gone.

"It may still hurt but it won't kill you. Here," He says handing me a quiver or arrows he got from no where. These will kill them. Give these to Flags and Catwoman," He says handing me four daggers.

"Thanks?" I say but it comes out as a question.

"Not me. Thank Heph." Before I can ask he runs back off. I fire a few arrows and watch satisfied as the monsters die. I sprint to Nat and Cap.

"Here," I say tossing them the daggers. They looks confused but begin stabbing the monsters. I continue to pick then off.

Soon I feel wind around me. And it's wet.

"Oh my God," Steve says amazed. I turn to see Perseus hovering in the air a hurricane whirling around him. I step back and hit a wall. A wall made of ice. The wind and water stops around our small safe haven. Around monsters die.