Chp. 21- The Sky

Woah look it's an actual chapter!

(Sorry it's really short though. I had a lot of trouble writing this)

PLZ read the announcement I'm putting at the end.
----

Chp. 21- The Sky
3rd Person POV

"Glad you're alive," Thalia tells Jason as they run to help.

"Thanks?"

"I'm not going to forgive you for what you did. You're my little brother. It's my job to watch you."

"I can take care of myself."

"Whatever you want to believe."

Jason opens his mouth to retort but Thalia begins to fire arrows at super speed and he begins to stab monsters himself.

~~~~

Without a second thought Percy headed for the two Primidorials his sword raised.

"What did you do to my son you pesky god!" Nyx shouts at Percy as he approaches.

"I almost drowned him," Percy answers easily.

Nyx gives the boy a glare and steps forward her whip raised.

Percy shrugs and twirls his sword in his hand. "What's wrong? I don't see the problem here."

Nyx shouts and charges forward leaving her husband to watch over the armies.

She swings her whip and Percy dodges to the left trying to figure out how the Hades he is supposed to kill the night.

~~~~

Piper is ready to kill the entire Apollo cabin. As soon as they had seen her they forced her to sit with wounded ignoring her complaints and saying she's fine.

Annabeth is on the same page. She was held captive but was ready to go kickass. Eventually when no one was looking Annabeth grabs her Yankee cap and put it one sneaking out of the makeshift infirmary.

~~~~

Percy curses as Nyx's whip manages to disarm him. He knows she's just toying with him. To make his point instead of just striking again a sword materializes in her hand and she runs forward. Percy tries to slow time but it is much harder with the presence of two Primidorials.

He manages to slow the time just enough to draw Riptide as the pen appears back in his pocket. He counters Nyx's strike and tries to slash himself. She blocks easily and draws her whip in the other hand hitting him across the face.

Percy growls ignoring his stinging cheek. He pants as he watches trying to figure out her next move.

He suddenly drops to the ground and a spear sails over his head. He stands back up to see Erebus had thrown it.

"You missed!" He calls. A smile only grows on Erebus's face as he looks past Percy. Against his better judgement Percy turns to see what or who the spear had struck.

~~~~

Jason and Thalia were arguing as they had been since the fighting had started.

Jason turned blocking Thalia from advancing. He faced his sister ready to yell as pain hit him hard.

His pain is pushed to back of his mind as he sees a spear point sticking out of his sisters back.

He barely notices the same spear has impales him as well.

The two had been so focused on protecting each other they both let their guard down and paid the price.

(I was originally planning on just killing Jason then I changed my mind and was gonna do Thalia... since I couldn't pick I did both. You're welcome. 😈)

~~~~

Percy can't even let out a scream or a sob. His eyes are transfixed on Thalia and Jason as their bodies fall over.

He doesn't even notice the spear headed for his own heart.

----
Hey,

Only a few chapters left!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

So a while ago I forced two of my IRL besties (Barnrat and Shadowfax2409 ) [yes they exist] to join wattpad.

Then we started writing a story with us and our friends as a joke. But the joke extended and we are making a collab account. With another friend Lexiluvs1dhp

We are... @rabidfangirls

We will do multifandom stuff and orginal stuff whatever.

We are gonna start uploading stuff soon.

Check us out it you want!

-Jaz