Chp. 5- Come and Get Me

Chp. 5 - Come and Get Me

3rd Person POV

"All Titans remain in their prisons," Hestia says flashing back in. After the meeting "ended" and the mortal Avengers left, everyone else remained to talk. Hestia went to check the Titans. Being the goddess of the hearth she volunteered to check. Plus, who would hurt Hestia?

"But, Kronos is fighting. Why wouldn't the Titans?" Athena questions more to herself.

"Kronos won't last," Percy comments.

"What do you mean? How do you know?" Zeus asks.

"I can't explain how I know. I just know. Plus why would two primodials pair up with a Titan anyway?" The gods paused thinking of an answer.

"I agree," Apollo adds. "Kronos won't make it to the final battle." When he simply got odd looks in return he spoke again. "I am the god of prophecy. Perce is the champion of the Fates. We know things. Nyx and Erebus must be planning something bigger. I'm serious for once."

"What would they be planning? And why are they waiting? They obviously need something. What is it?" Athena wonders aloud. She begins to soundlessly drum her fingers deep in thought. No speaks as does. Suddenly she looks up and right at Percy.

"They want the Sea Spawn," She says quietly (Yes Athena can insult people in dire times). Percy's face remains stoic as if he was expecting this. Athena glances at Annabeth who looks ready to hit something or someone as she chooses to punch the closest thing. Leo. The others have similar responses Leo is hit again by an angry Piper. Nico by an angry Lieutenant of the Hunt. Though the shadows pool around his feet and doesn't seem to notice.

All gods stare at Percy. Poseidon has once again caused a freak storm somewhere below. He snaps once and Percy appears normal height on his father's lap. Poseidon shrinks a bit but not a lot. Just enough so Percy can sit comfortably.

"Again! Really Dad!" Percy yells. Poseidon ignores him saying nothing and hugs Percy. Percy pushes his father away before getting off his lap and stands.

"People! You act like this is new! I'm gonna die anyway!" He yells annoyed before realizing he just made it worse. Everyone freezes.

"What do you mean?" Annabeth asks in a small voice.

"Either way the hero lost," Percy recites. "Did you all forget that part?" Poseidon grabs his son again.

"Dad I'm not a little kid. I'm 21."

"And I'm millienias old. Your a little kid," Poseidon argues. Percy sighs realizing this is going nowhere.

"But, Clotho was captured. Fate has been changed. Parts of the prophecy won't come true," Annabeth protests. "You can't- you aren't going to die again. If you do I will force them to make me immortal. Once you reform I will kill you myself."

Percy smiles at her knowing she will keep her promise.

"So they are waiting for me so they can do some huge damage," Percy summarizes. "Though we have no idea of anything with the prophecy... so-"

"You stay under watch so you won't be captured or anything," Poseidon cuts in. He glares at others who dare oppose. Percy rolls his eyes before continuing.

"We need to train. And I won't leave Olympus if it makes you feel better. Anyway training. I'll check in with the demigods seeing what needs to be done. Maybe we can work on formations and strategys tomorrow." Murmurs of agreement are heard throughout the room. Percy nods and grabs a twin in each arm before walking out the room.

Percy POV

I put the twins to bed and close the door silently behind me.

"They sleep?" Annabeth questions. I nod and we fall into an awkward silence. I wait for her to leave or speak. She does neither though but, she has her thinking face on. I sit down on the steps and wait. She does the same.

"I'm sorry," She says finally.

"You didn't do anything."

"I- Just for everything," She says standing. She starts to walk away but turns back once. She opens her mouth to speak but thinks better of it and just waves before going elsewhere.

Though as she does I hear her mutter.

"Don't do anything stupid Seaweed Brain." I roll my eyes at her comment and flash on my armor. I'm not being stupid. I want answers. I can't lie in wait while people around me die. I glance once more at my sleeping siblings before teleporting to Montuak. I sit on the beach waiting.

If they want me.

Come and get me.

----------

Hey!

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry that and for the shorter chapter. But I have school and homework!

And believe it or not: I have a life!

...Which may or may not include watching eight episodes of SAO yesterday...

Yeah so... I'll try and update 'The Apprentice' soon. No promises.

Bye!

-Jaz