Chp. 4- Chased by a Hurricane

3rd Person POV

The Avengers watch as Agent Maria Hill leads Percy out of the room. All of them deep in their own thoughts.

"Wow. He's so young," Steve comments.

"That wasn't even the whole story," Thor says quietly.

"What do you mean?" Fury asks raising his eyebrow. Thor pauses and seems to be having a fight with himself.

"He says I can tell you. So-"

"Wait how'd you talk to him?" Tony asks.

"God stuff. Now I'll continue. At age twelve he ventured to the Underworld and recovers the Zeus' master bolt, stopping a war. Thirteen he went into the Sea of Monsters and recovered the Golden Fleece. Fourteen he saved Lady Artemis and held the sky. Fifteen he wandered the Laybrinth and found the lost god Pan, before he faded. Sixteen... He told you the rest. He also bore the Curse of Achilles. He also has a knack for pissing off every immortal he meets," He finishes chuckling sadly.

All stare a Thor before they get caught up in their own thoughts. Steve and Bruce stare at the door with shock clearly etched on their faces. Natasha still seems to be processing. Thor stares at the wall thinking about meeting the Olympians. Clint is wondering why Percy hasn't killed him. And Fury is stuck in between admiring the hero and wanting to punch the guy for insulting him.

Percy walks into the spare bedroom they gave him and looks it over. He quickly summons a bunch of lights and lamps and places them across the room. Once all are installed the room as bright enough to put Vegas to shame. 'Good luck with the electricty bill.' He thinks.

Now to be clear Percy was never afraid of the dark or his own shadow and he is not now. But it's good to be catious when both are out to kill you. He checks the room once more before sitting on the bed. It's not like he plans to sleep anyways. Someone could turn off the lights. But now he needs something to do... After a moment he comes up with a brilliant idea.

He flashes himself into some swim trunks and summons a jacuzzi. He turns it on and smile as he gets in.

Annabeth sighs as she puts Max and Lily to bed. Percy just had to get himself in trouble. Again...

Percy POV

I leads the Avengers into the Empire State Building. Orginally I planning on just bringing Thor but, the others *cough* Eyepatch *cough* kept asking questions and trying to be intimidating. Key word trying. I decided to give them the full experience and take the elevator. I walk in and I see all eyes turn on us. For a variety of reasons. The people at the desk stare at me. Everyone else mulling around stare at the Avengers. Ego seems to be enjoying it by waving at everyone. I desperately want to punch him.

We all get in the elevator and once it's just us I summon a pass and put in the slot. A ding is heard and we are on our way to Olympus. We stand silently listening to the music. A good song starts to come on and I smile. Apollo must have finally gotten better.

Then it switches back to its terrible music. He must have heard me.

"Love you too Apollo!" I shout the Avengers other than Thor look at me weirdly. Ignore them and the music plays louder. I roll my eyes and endure the music. When the doors finally open I walk out and turn back to the Avengers. Their faces are priceless.

"You like it?" I ask. "My girlfriend designed it," I say turning around and keep walking. I walk down the streets of Olympus which have changed. Street vendors have traded their goods for weapons. But they still call out like they are selling hot dogs... I'm serious.