Epilogue

Epilogue
3rd Person POV

Mortals of New York flood hospitals with injuries. Doctors will be busy for weeks. But no more creatures have appeared to attack. The Avengers all look toward the Empire State Building.

"They did it," Steve says.

"You doubted them?" Natasha asks an eyebrow raised.

"Well they hate me," Clint shrugs. "But for some reason I trusted them."

"Because he agreed not to kill you," Bruce says.

"Perseus would only harm a true enemy," Thor says. "You were only in danger in the heat of the moment."

"How about some shawarma?" Tony suggests.

~~~~

A party is held on Olympus. All are to come. Everyone is having the best time one can have after losing their friends war. Well not all...

Perseus Jackson stands silently off to the side, a glass of nectar in his hand as he watches the party. His eyes watch his little siblings as they run in between people playing.

He closes his eyes wondering why he is torturing himself like this. But he knows it would hurt him more if he weren't here.

He closes his eyes and leans against the wall.

"I never did get my explanation."

Percy opens his eyes to find Annabeth standing in front of him. Her arms are crossed and she stares him down waiting.

"What explanation?"

"How you got Tartarus to fight with us?"

"I made a deal."

"Which was?"

"Just leave it Annabeth," He pleads. "Not right now."

"I want an answer."

"You'll get one before the night is over."

"Now."

Percy shakes his head and kisses her on the cheek before walking over to his siblings. He scoops the giggling children up and walks away with them.

Annabeth frowns and heads in the opposite direction.

~~~~

"Frank's going to be okay Hazel," Nico tells his sister. Nico had dragged his sister out of the infirmary and to the party.

They soon spot Piper, Annabeth, Calypso and Leo. The four sit making small talk as the other two join them.

"Where's Percy?" Leo asks after a while. Everyone shrugs and makes the subconscious decision to find him.

They soon find Percy outside. He stands facing the opposite direction. He is doing nothing but, his head cocked to one side as if listening to something.

At that moment a flash of light is seen and Tartarus appears. He looks past Percy who follows his gaze. Percy turns around to see his friends. There are more flashes of light and the Fates appear with the gods.

Percy looks the Fates in the eyes before he gives a small smile and wave. He ignores the tears that start to fall from his eyes.

"I'll miss you," he says softly though it is silent outside his voice carries.

Tartarus places a hand on the Percy's shoulder and they both disappear.

"Where'd they go?" Annabeth asks.

"To Tartarus," Lachesis answers.

"Percy has given his soul to the devil you could say," Atropos continues.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Poseidon demands.

"He made a deal," Clotho explains. "Tartarus's help in winning this war-"

"And himself in return,"Athena finishes quietly.

The Fates nod.

"For how long?" Annabeth asks quietly.

"His eternity," Clotho answers. "Either way the hero lost."

"No," Annabeth protests. "He can't just be gone. Isn't there someway to-"

"Would you like to march down there and demand him back? Please tell me how that goes."

Silence falls and no one is quite sure of what to do.

There is nothing they can do.

Percy is gone...

~~~~

Months passed.

Percy only kept one thing on his mind the entire time he was tortured. Day after day he would repeat the same thing.

At least they're alive.

~~~~

Piper had twins. Jason and Thalia is what she named them.

Frank recovered.

Annabeth took the challenge of taking care of Percy's siblings raising them best she could. She also began the plans for rebuilding Olympus once again as well as the camps. Annabeth became a goddess. Goddess of Architecture.

She became the newest maiden goddess always wishing for her Percy to return. But at the same time she knew it would never happen.

Percy was gone but she just couldn't accept it. Because she gave up on him twice before and each time he had risen from the dead. So why can't he do again?

It's the one main thought that keeps her going as months turn into year. Years into decades.

She watched Percy's siblings, her friends, and her family grew old and died. She watched their children do the same. But she wouldn't give up.

Decades into centuries. Time passes but she still refuses to give up. She can't give up.

So she repeats a mantra for the soul purpose of keeping herself going each days as time passes. Every morning she gets up and tells herself the same impossible thing:

"I will get Percy back. No matter what."

~~~~

THE END.

THERE IS NO THIRD BOOK!!!

😈 YOU ARE STUCK WITH THIS ENDING!!! 😈

Thanks so for reading! I love your comments and votes! 😄

Check out my other stories please!

-Jaz