Chapter 22

Months Later

Hannah's POV
"Uhhhh, hey guys!" I say into the camera.
I suddenly stop, thinking about what I am about to say next.
"So most of you know that I was in a coma. For about 7 months and I couldn't post anything or do anything so that's why. I just wanted to tell you guys have that I am okay. But uhh, the reason why I went into that. And here's a piece of news and I hope you have someone around to hug or feel better."
I pause again, not ready to tell my viewers what happened.
"I have cancer. Yeah, I have a tumor in my brain and the doctors don't know yet if they want to go in or stay back until I am ready or its ready or something medical. So I hope you guys understand but I will be posting in my own times since things right now are a little hazy. Bye I love you guys! Mwah!"
I go and turn my camera off and lay down.

Grace's POV
"Allison!" I say as I try to get my daughters attention.
She doesn't look at me.
"Come one Al, look at the camera!" Chester pleads.
She still doesn't look at either of us. instead she continues to play with her letters and numbers.
"Honey?" I ask looking at Chester.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"When do you think we can have that wedding?" I say smirking at him.
"Well when do you want to have it?" He asks pulling me closer. He pulls me in and lifts me. I let out a gasp.
"Want to celebrate now?" He says kissing me cupping my face.
He brings me to the couch in the other room and climbs on top of me. Kissing me so greatly it's like I'm on cloud nine. As he starts to take off my clothes my phone buzzes loudly with the "I want to hear you say Heyo!" (A/N Heyo or eyo?" Idek) indicating that it was Mamrie.
I sigh as he climbs off of me.
"Hey Mames! What's going on?"
I hear sobbing on the other end.
"Mamrie? Are you okay?" Ask concerned.
"Watch Hannah's latest video" she manages to get out.
"Okay okay, stay on the line" I sit up and take out my laptop in the room where I see Allison, Hazel, and Justine sleeping in their play bin next to each other.
I watch in shock as Hannah announces that she has a tumor.