Chapter 12

Grace's POV
"Hello?" I asked.
I was in a placer hat was unfamiliar. A white hospital, with, Chester right next to a bed with me in it.
"Oh my god" I whispered. "What the hell happened?"
As if on cue the doctor walked in.
"Mr See," he asked.
"Yeah," Chester said getting up from the chair.
"The babies are fine both very healthy but what caused the faint was that she wasn't getting the necessary nutrients. When was the last time she ate?"
"Ummmm..."
I knew when the last time I ate. It was Yesterday morning. I hadn't eaten since then.
"Well you need to tell Miss Helbig that she has to eat morning, lunch, and evenings or she will continue to pass out and he babies won't be so healthy," the doctor stated.
"Yes," Chester agreed.
"By the way, would you like to know the sex of the babies yet? Or should we wait until Miss Helbig awakes?"
Not now not now I thought.
"I will wait," Chester said staring at me. "We both need to know together."
I sighed.

Hannah's POV
"Hello?" I asked looking around a room that was unfamiliar to me.
"Dear god Harto," I heard a voice say.
"I turned the corner to see that Mamrie was sobbing Ina chair right next to me in a hospital bed.
"Oh my god!" She sighed as she looked at her phone with grief on her face.
What happened I tried to say but I could speak for some reason. I tried again but it didn't work.
Fuck I thought. Hey, I can at least think! What happened to me? My head was bandaged with blood almost seeping through the cotton. And something was in my mouth... A tube.
What the hell? Why was there a tube in my mouth?
"Hannah you better come out of that coma," Mamrie said.

Chester's POV
"I understand Doctor," I said. "I will make sure she starts to eat better."
"Good," he replied.
He walked away.
*buzz*
I looked at my phone, I got a text from Mamrie asking where the heck we were.
Shit, I forgot to tell her.
I texted saying not to worry but that Grace fainted.
She texted back some words I should repeat.
"Why Gracie?" I asked. "I'm not mad but why can't you eat? You are supposed to be relaxed during this pregnancy."

Grace's POV
"I'm sorry Chester," I said as I heard him say those statements.
I buried my face in my clothes and started to cry. I wanted to wake up, I wanted to know if Hannah-
What the hell? I thought. That figure looks like Hannah.
"Hannah?" I asked as I saw her come into view.
"What the hell happened?" I asked.
But she couldn't, Hannah was on mute.
"I'm unconscious because I fainted but, what happened to you?"
Still, she tried to speak but couldn't.
"Mouth the words or use sign language, something because I don't know why you're here."
She used sign language to tell me she was in a coma.
And then something happened, my vision started to get blurry, I tried to latch on to Hannah and say something but, I disappeared without a trace.
"GRACIE ARE YOU OKAY!" Shouted Chester he said as I woke in real life unable to reach Hannah.

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks so much for over 600 reads! U appreciate it and as I promised, this will be a long chapter! Sorry f it wasn't, I couldn't really tell.
Anyway vote, comment, and share!!
Stay cute! ✌️😘

I don't know....
Quote of the day!

"I put the awwww in awkward"- Grace Helbig