Chapter 29

Mamrie's POV

Mamrie didn't know how to tell Grace and Chester. She didn't want to tell them before their honeymoon because it would put all the attention on her instead of the newly weds. She had a hard enough time telling Hannah and Swike.
"Mamrie!" interrupted Hannah. "Hey you okay? Still thinking about the little one?"
She nodded.
"Hey Mames, it'll all be okay," says Swike.
All she could do was nod. She was still thinking about how she could manage with 3 babies and one in her stomach while Grace and Chester were gone.

Chester's POV
We arrived in Buenos Ares at 7 am. We took a red-eye out of California.
"Gracie honey wake up," I gently shake her. "We're here."
She mumbles something like "Okay" and sits up. We pack up our things and head out to paradise. The sunrise was breathtaking. And I'm sure that woke Grace up. I took a photo and so did Grace.
"Wow this place is-"
"Magnificent" Finished Grace. 
I nodded.
It smelled like paradise and the tropical sunrise was mesmerizing. We took the liberty of walking down the stairs and into the building.
"I'm so glad I'm here with you," I said.
"I'm glad too," she kissed me.
About an hour later we were greeted by a taxi agency.
"Uh Mr. and Mrs. Helbig-See?" said the man.
"Yep that's us," I greet. "I'm Chester and this is Grace."
"Oh nice you meet you two. So, you are going to the Alvear Art Hotel?"
"Yes we are," I smiled.
"Alright let's get you newly weds off to your honeymoon."
---------------------
Hannah's POV
I heard Mamrie throwing up. Again.
"Hey Mames?" I tapped on the door holding Justine. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"
More vomit.
"When I come out, Hannah," she said weekly. "Can I have some water or something to drink?"
"Of course yes!"
I hurriedly let myself to Grace and Chester's kitchen and looked in their fridge. I spotted Ginger Ale. I got out that and some water. I went into their cabinet and got some bread out, put it on a plate, and set it on the table in the living room. Thinking quickly, I put on Real House Wives of New Jersey and sat on the couch with Sarah.
"Have you ever thought about having kids?" I asked.
"Yeah just a little but they're not in my future. I might not even want kids."
My stomach dropped. She didn't want kids?
"Why?"
"Well, I'm busy. I have so much going on and I don't want to have kids and bring them into this world."
"Oh." I was dumbfounded. If she didn't want kids, what will this mean for our future?
"Sarah we need to talk."
-------------------
"Wow this is so beautiful," Grace gasped.
The two walked into their hotel surrounded by art and abstract colors. They walked to the front desk checking in.
"Hi!" Greeted the lady. "I'm Fiona what can I help with?"
"Checking in," said Chester. "Under Helbig-See"
Fiona looked for the reservation. "Oh yes the newlyweds." She gave them their key and told them their room number.
"Thank you," Grace said.
"You re welcome. Enjoy your stay!"

The two walked down the hallway to the elevator. As soon as the door closed Grace heard the bags drop behind her and Chester turning her around for a kiss. Grace smiled into the kiss as it got deeper. His hands were raking up and down her back with her arms wrapped around his neck. The elevator dinged and they quickly separated.

"Wow this hallway is amazing," Grace said.

Chester agreed and they walked all the way down to their room. Chester threw the bags in the room and picked up Grace.

"I love you," Grace said as they walked in the room.

"I love you too," Chester responded, kicking the door closed behind them and threw Grace on the bed.

Dying laughing, Grace said "I am so happy to be here with you. I never thought that I would be marrying you, let alone be going on a honeymoon."

"Grace," Chester said. "I loved you from the very start. My goal was to take you and sweep you off your feet. And it looks like I succeeded. You are so much stronger than you think. I admire your hard work and your beauty. I will never stop loving you. Thank you for trusting me."

Grace had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She grabbed him in for a kiss.

"Ches," she said parting the kiss. "Words cannot explain how much I love and appreciate you. You have showed me the light. You made me the better version of myself. You have boosted my self confidence. You are the reason why I am truly happy. I am ready to have a future with you. To raise our kids, to raise Goose, and to be at your side whenever you need me. You have made me stronger."

The two couldn't handle it anymore and passionately kissed. It got deeper as Chester fell on top of her. He kissed her neck and her jawline. He wanted to make sure she felt special. Grace returned the favor and nibbled at his ear and took off his shirt to reveal his chest. They pressed their lips together as their bodies moved together as one. Chester took off her shirt and she took off his pants. Grace took off her leggings and wrapped her legs around his waist. She got enough power to roll over and be on top. She kissed his chest slowly and made her way up to his neck and finally to his lips. The male singer reached his hands up to pull off her bra and flung it across the room. He then pulled her underwear down and she straddled him but taking off his underwear. Rocking back and forth with his length in her she moaned in satisfaction and smiled. It wa surreal to think that she was now married to the person she has had a crush on forever. Suddenly he rolled her over so she was on his back. He kissed her, mouth open, and lovingly. He pushed into her keeping rhythm between him and her. He stopped and Grace whimpered.

"I'm not done yet," he assured her.

The two were so happy to be together. Nothing could stop them. They were the power couple that were the inspiration to all others. That's the crazy thing about love. You know you love the person but sometimes you don't know what to do. I guess that leads to breakups. Being in a relationship and becoming bored and having nothing to do. The only relationships that last for those are the ones who will fight for anything to keep it. This was the kind of relationship Chester and Grace had. They would fight for anything to be together. All relationships should be like that. It's sad to think or see one person in a relationship being crazy about the other but the other not reciprocating. I hope for your sake you find someone who reciprocates the love that you feel. Find your Chester See and then you can be Grace Helbig.