Chapter 19

Hannah's POV

They were so cute. Little Hazel, Baby J, and Allison. That was so dramatic. Watching the doctors whisk away Allison into the infirmary. I was honored that she named the girls middle names after Mamrie and I. I liked their names. Especially Hazel's ;).
I wanted to tell how proud I was of Grace for pushing out three babies in an hour. But I couldn't. I watched as Mamrie and Grace and Chester were celebrating when the doctor walked in. And then my body went numb. Not again, I thought.

Grace's POV
We brought the girls home but one was still missing. I pretended to be fine but I was sad on the inside. At least I had two of my little buttercups. The kids were asleep when we brought them home. I took a picture of them in their cribs sleeping. My little buttercups #babyJ #babyH #guesstheirnames . I didn't realize when I sent it, people started to ask questions about the third baby. I guess Mamrie must've tweeted it. Damn it. Then I cried. I went to the big couch right next to Chester and cried in his arms.
"Shhhhh shh shh shh, honey Gracie baby please relax and calm down. Take a nap, I'll get them if they wake up" Chester said soothingly. And then I fell asleep.

Mamrie's POV
I stayed around to see Hannah again. she was in the hospital so I thought, why not.
"Hey Han," I started to say. "I miss you so much, everyone misses you. The babies were born. Actually three, I don't know if you know their names but there's Justine Lillian Helbig , Hazel Maud Hannah See, and there's a third baby. Yes, a third! I know it was a huge shocker but that little baby, Allison Grace See, unfortunately she might not make it. She came out not breathing."
I stopped, almost trying not to cry. Then her eyes fluttered opened.
"Hannah?" I asked shocked.
No response.
"Nurse?" I called.
"Yes??" She said rushing in.
"Her eyes just fluttered opened and she's non responsive"
The nurse looked relieved.
"This happens all the time, sometimes the patients eyes open but that's a good sign because that means they are going to come out of it soon."
"Oh okay" I sighed happily.

A/N
Please remover to vote, comment, and share!
Thanks so much for your support!