Chapter 10

Chester's POV

I had gotten the call from Hannah right about when I was going into the hotel.
"Hello?" I asked
"Ches" said a week voice and I realized it was Hannah.
"Hannah! Is something wrong? Are you okay?!" I asked easing my tone.
"No. Something happened as I don't know what. I was about to take a shower when I think I blacked out. I woke not being able to move anything my head near the end of the tub. I think it's bleeding," she managed to say with a weak voice.
"Oh god Han," I sighed. "I'm on my way. Call an ambulance!"
"Ches, I have no service I have been trying to use Viber to call Grace and Manrie but they aren't picking up. Viber doesn't make calls for emergencies"
"Okay I'm on my way. Don't do anything I'll call Swike."
I ran upstairs and burst into the room explaining in what happened to Hannah.
"Oh god we have to go now!" Said Grace.
Then Grace had moaned as she clutch her stomach.
"Gracie baby are to okay?" Mamrie asked as she sat back down.
"Yeah I'm fine, lets go save Hannah"

Grace's POV

I had shooting pains in my stomach all the way to Hannah's house. but I ignored them. Premature contractions I thought.

Hannah's POV
"Alrighty, bye Lilly," I said as I hung up the phone.
I walked over to the bathroom because I had to shower because I stink.
I walked to the shower let my hair down from my tiny bun and took off my makeup.
That's all I remember.

Mamrie's POV

We got in the car and I started to sob.
"Mames are you okay?" Asked Grace.
"I'm fine I'm fine," I blubbered between sobs. "I just don't understand how Hannah could have gotten into this? She's healthy and I just don't want anything to be wrong. What if she has a disease or cancer."
I began to sob even more.
"Mames, your starting to make me cry," said Grace. "She will be fine."
"Where is her house," I heard Chester say.
Grace gave him directions and I can them both holding back tears. Especially Grace. She's and tough one, I thought to myself.
We got to her place and rushed in her house while Grace tried to get on her feet as fast as she could with Cheser helping her.
"HANNAH!" I practically screamed as I ran into the bathroom and found her unconscious with blood on the side of her head.
"She's loosing blood," I whispered.
I quickly grabbed a towel and placed some pressure on the side where blood was coming from.
Grace and Chester came and Chester called 911.

Grace's POV
I've never seen Mamrie so worried. it made me worry too.
"Mames, it's going to be fine" I reassured her.
She still continued to sob.
We got to her house and Mamrie practically bolted into the house. I still needed help getting up. I was already 4 months pregnant. I started to cry as I came out of the car.
"Gracie it's going to be okay" Chester said as we rushed into the house.
We saw Mamrie telling her "Don't you fucking die on me Farto" as Chester called 911 and I called Swike yet again.
"Hello?" Answered Sarah.(Swike)
"Sarah it's me Grace," I said. I guess she heard me panicky.
"Is everything alright?! Is Hannah okay?" She said easing her voice.
"She just fell and..." My voice trailed off as I heard sirens.
"And what?" She almost screamed.
"She hit her head in the bath tub and her head is bleeding but the paramedics are coming so everything will be fine" I said in one breath.
"Shit! She doesn't have freaking health insurance. This is gonna cost."
"Meet us at the ER"
"K bye" sighed Swike as I heard her holding back tears too.
The paramedics practically rushed into the house. Everything went by In a flash.
First the paramedics asking who Hannah was, putting her in a gurney with a oxygen mask on, and then Mamrie volunteering to go in the ambulance with Hannah. Then time slowed down and I collapsed.

A/N
Things are clearing going wrong. but that's okay! I swear everything wi be okay it's just a little drama😉
Anyway thanks so much for 385 reads/views! Sorry for some mistakes I did this quite quickly. Anyway I am also writing a Swarto fan fic! It's called Swarto Wonderful! Please read!
Stay cute! ✌️😘

I don't know..........