Chapter 6

A/N

So thank you guys so much for reading this. 44 views and or readers! I decided to speed things up because things are going really slow. So this will be when they are planning for their wedding. Stay cute! 😘

I don't know...

Grace's POV

I had invited Mamrie, Swike, Jenna Marbles, and Hannah to pick out stuff along with Chester.

"So I know this place. A gorgeous church on 77th and then it has a banquet hall about 2 blocks down," Mamrie quickly said.

"What do you think Ches?" I asked looking at him.
"Uhh sure. Is the place built well?" Chester asked.
"Yeah it's brand new and some of my friends had their wedding there and they said the service is great. Plus I know this caterer that does absolutely lovely work. Her meals are incredible." Mamrie said in one breath.
"Plus, I know a friend who knows someone who does flowers and little decorations on the tables" explained Hannah.
"You guys have lots of sources don't you?" Laughed Chester.
"Uh yah we do and good thing because I can that you guys really needed help" said Swike.
We all drank our drinks and then Jenna said "Do you guys have a baker?"
Both Chester and I looked at each other.
"Uhhhhhh..."
"Okay so could have just said no," giggled Jenna. "I have a friend named Kristyn Pearson who is an amazing cake maker for weddings and birthdays. Do you want me to give her a call?"
"Yeah sure that would be great," I said. "Thank you guys so much with all of your help."
"No problem" they all said in unison.
We broke out in laughter.

This won't be so bad I thought. Not bad at all.