Chapter 3

Grace's POV

"Mr See, Miss Helbig?" The seating person said

"Yes" Chester said

"This way"

The girl let us back into a private dining room apart of all of the chaos that was happening. And on the table was already my favorite salad, soup, and bread.

"Chester!" I said exasperated. "This is so romantic! I love it!" I gave him a quick kiss.

"Just for you Gracie" he said

We sat down and we laughed and did some small talk. The salad was delicious.

"Is there some sort of special occasion?" I asked as our foodorders came quite quickly.

"Nah I just thought since I haven't seen you in so long I wanted to treat you," he said.

Chester's POV

I just can't keep down my excitement, Chester told himself. Chester, you're going to ruin everything. Calm. Down.
I checked my phone.
*text from Mamrie, Swike, and Hannah*
We are on our way we will text you when we are outside the curtain. Code word when we come in: Bread. 😝

"Chester," Grace asked.

"Yeah babe," I answered quickly putting my phone away.

"I love you so much. And I couldn't imagine life without you. You truly are wonderful," Grace soothed.

"I love you too baby. And I could live life without you either," I said sympathetically as I reached for her hand.

We stared at each other for about 1 minute and then I got a text. Its go time

Grace's POV

"Do you need more bread?" Asked Chester.

"Nah I'm-" I said

"HEY SMELLBIG!" Yelled Hannah.

"What's up Helbig!?!" Yelled Mamrie and Swike.

"What are you doing here guys?" I asked in disbelief. "Chester and I are on our date alone. Right Chest-" I got cut to turn and see Chester down on one knee.