Chapter 5

Grace's POV

As soon as we got home Chester carried me to the bedroom like a bride on a wedding day. He threw me on the bed and joined me. We kissed for a good 3 minutes and then he said he needed to put protection on. He got back and we dove right in.

The next morning I awoke to Chester kissing me on the back of my neck. I Turned over to face him and we cuddled for about 10 minutes.

"Hey babe," I whispered.

"Yeah" he replied.

"Do we want to tell them that we are engaged?" I asked. Them meaning our viewers.

"If you're ready, I'm ready."

*few ours later*

"Hey guys! Today on itsGrace I have news. Not bad newsworthy worry I'm not quitting. So many of you guys know that I am with Chester See. And he and I decided that-"

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Yelled Chester.

"Yes we are getting married and it was just recently. It was just last night. Thank you guys for the support and we love you guys! Sorry this wasn't a video that you really wanted but I just wanted to give you guys amazing news! I don't know...

I turned the camera off thankful that I didn't have to do much editing. Chester gave me a kiss.

"I love you so much Gracie." He said.

"I love you too."

Chester's POV

"Come on Grace we can't be late for Mamrie's!" I yelled.

"Coming!" She yelled back.

*at Mamrie's house*

"Again I'm Mamrie Hart, and remember the best part about YDAD is the built in drinking game. So make your delicious "Grester gettin hitched" re watch this and drink every time I make a terrible Grester pun. Now I'm off to... Make sure my dress will fit. GRACE! I'm gonna need you're help!"

Endless laughter after that and lots of drinking.

" so when are you guys gonna get married? Huh!!!!! I know a perfect place to get your dress!" Yelled Mamrie.

"Mames, we just got engaged" said Grace calming her down.

"Oops sorry. I just got a little excited" Mamrie said embarrassingly.

"It's okay Mames," Chester said.

I looked at Grace. Laughing and having a good time. I'm gonna marry you and one day, make you the happiest girl in the world he thought. He soon starting thinking kids. No Chester he thought. It's too soon. For now, all he could do is make her happy.

A/N

Wow guys thanks so much for supporting me in this series. it's been so much fun writing this! I can't wait until they have kids! Again like I said, there will be little to no fights because I hate sad parts. but anyway stay cute! 😘

I don't know...