Chapter 20

Grace's POV

I awoke with my phone buzzing. I checked my phone. Mamrie was calling me.
"Hello" I answered in a raspy voice.
"GRACE!" She practically yelled into the phone.
"Whoa jeez what happened Mames?" I asked sitting up.
"Grace Smellbig, Hannah Maud Hart's eyes opened and she will be coming out of her coma soon!!" She yelled.
"Oh my god that's great!" I gasped.
"What going on?" Asked Chester zooming out with two babies in his hand.
"Mamrie said Hannah will wake up soon! Her eyes opened but she's not mobile or can't speak but she's coming out of it soon!" I said in my baby voice so I didn't upset the sleeping babies. I took Justine out of Chester's arms.
"That's great!" Said Chester.
"Hey Mames?" I asked over the phone.
"Yeah?" She asked.
"I'll be there tomorrow, I have to take care of Baby J and Hazel."
"Okay no problem!" Said Mamrie. "Just make sure they get love from their Auntie Mamrie! Ew no I hate that. What should they call me? Hmm. Anyway that's not relevant see you soon"
"Bye!" I smiled.
I noticed Chester dark circles under his eyes.
"Honey, I'll take them you go sleep got it?"
"Oh no it's fine Grace I'll watch them, touches been through a lot in the past hour I got them"
"Chester See, no. You already have dark circles, go lie down now please."
"Are you sure? I can watch-"
"Ches." I said firmly.
"Okay fine" he grumbled but I knew he was relieved to sleep.

Hannah's POV

My eyes opened. Thats great. But I can't move, I can't speak, I can't do anything still. But at least I'm out of it. I can finally be happy.

Mamrie's POV

I AM SO EXCITED FOR HANNAH! I practically screamed inside in my head. I was still in the hospital so I decided to check on Allison. I was walking past the window ad trying to find her, but I didn't.
"Excuse me?" I asked politely to a lady that looked really young.
"Yes?" She replied.
"Umm, my friend had a baby and she actually came out not breathing so I was wondering where she is? The daughters name is Allison Grace See and mothers name is Grace Helbig."
"Yes I see her on here and what's your name/relation to the mother?"
"Um I am her friend and my name is Mamrie Hart."
"Wait, the Mamrie Hart?"
"Yes"
"Oh my god I love your videos so much it's an honor to meet you! Can i get a picture with you and an autograph if you don't mind?"
"Yeah sure!" I said.
"Okay thanks so much and I will go get Allison for you, she is uh doing a little better a lot bough she is having some breathing problems" Natalia (the lady) explained.
"Okay" I said by trying to think about a dying child in my arms. WAIT Mamrie Lillian Hart, Grace's baby is not going to die, I said to myself. God I'm an idiot.
I followed Natalia into a private room where I can hold Allison alone.
"Here you go!" She said handing the small infant child to me.
"Thank you" I gratefully said.
She just nodded and walked away.
"Hi Allison!" I said in my baby voice while rocking her. "I'm your Aunt Mamrie. Yeah. I have a nickname for two of your sisters but not for you sadly. There's Justine Lillian and Hazel Maud Hannah, and there's you! Allison Grace. Justine's nickname is Baby J and Hazel's is sweetie and hmm let's think. What's form fitting for you? What about Aunt Mamrie's little peanut? You like that? Good because I'm gonna call you either "Peanut" or "Little Peanut."
I looked into Allison's eyes. They were so large for such a tiny baby.
I felt tears come to my eyes as they blurred my vision.
"Don't tell any of your other siblings but I think your my favorite" I laughed.

Grace's POV

"You two are so well behaved" I smiled at both of those sleeping babies that I pushed out. I looked at Hazel. A very Long baby with long legs like me. Blondish hair because of me, but she both had our eyes. Then over at a sound asleep Justine. Curled up into a ball. A medium sized baby with my brown hair and Chester's eyes. I just love them so much. I picked up Justine and just held her on the chair. It felt good holding a tiny little thing that would maybe someday, become so extraordinary.

Chester's POV

I got some sleep bit when I awoke, I went to check on Grace. She wasn't in the living room so I quickly checked the babies room. There my heart melted. I saw Grace looking down on our little kidos singing softly. She has a beautiful voice, I said to myself. I quickly took a picture. Then she held Justine and carried her to the rocking chair. Then she forgot about Hazel and picked her up too looking embarrassed even though no one was around except me.
I took a picture of them sleeping in their mothers arms as Grace slowly closed her eyes humming.
I posted the picture on all social media platforms and titled it "My gorgeous Girls #whataretheirnames #babyH #babyJ" as soon as I posted it tons if people were trying to guess their names. Someone said Baby H was Hannah but they were wrong. There was only one Hannah I knew, and that was Hannah Hart.

A/N
Hey guys! Please remember to vote, comment, and share!!! Also I did change my user name! Sorry if you got confused. anyway thanks so much for those if you who keep voting and commenting because that is just amazing how I went from a nobody to a somebody!

✌😘

Adelina

I don't know.....