Chapter 16

Grace's POV

Three months. It had been three months since Hannah went into a coma. I was already 7months pregnant and wished Hannah would be able to witness and see my two beautiful daughters soon. I longed for her puns and jokes and her MDK's. I just wanted her back. I walked slowly into my bathroom grabbing scissors on the way. I couldn't live like this anymore. I started to cut the center part if my inside left arm. Not thinking about the consequences. Chester soon busting the door open to find me in a ball in the floor clutching my stomach and crying. He picked me up and carried me into the room and set me down in the bed. He put and bandaged on my wrist and held me right.
"She'll come through" he whispered as he stroked my head.
I continued to sob.

Mamrie's POV

I wasn't okay. I was unstable. Not knowing what to do. People were changing around me. Grace almost 9 months and giving birth to two daughters, Hannah still in a coma, Swike, oh poor Swike. Going into depression, not wanting to talk about anything. I felt so bad. I missed the collars we did. Grace and I said we were taking a huge break from the tube because everything was happening all at once. I went back to my channel to see my subs. 709,527 (a/n sorry just made that number up) was the number. I clicked in a video. "Camp Takota Wait No S'More!" God, Hannah was such a dork. IS! I corrected myself. I couldn't hold back any if my tears. I sobbed and sobbed.

Chester's POV

I arrived home just in time to see Grace lying on the floor with a scissors in her hand and crying. I quickly grabbed the scissors out of her hand and held her next to me as she sobbed into me.
"You'll be okay Gracie" I whispered.
"Ches I can't do it anymore. I don't want our children Not knowing who their Aunt Hannah was. IS!" She said.
"Trust me they will know." I picked her chin up and kissed her whipping away the tears. She kissed back passionately.
"Come on, let's get to bed." I said.

Hannah's POV

I awoke lying in the floor of my hospital room. Confused and dazed I slowly got up. Mamrie wasn't there.
"Good" I said aloud. "She finally went home to rest."
"Little Grace!" I said. "Little Tim!"
No answer.
Where are they, I thought.
Then I saw paper with writing on it.
"Dear Hannah" I said aloud. "Tim and I are gone as you can see. He took our spirits and made them go up. I will always be looking down on you. Good luck! I will miss you dearly. I need you to know that you have to go see Mamrie and Grace and Sarah. You need to see how they are doing. Please.

-GRACE!

A/N

Hey guys sorry haven't been posting because I just started school from winter break! Sorry this was a chapter that wasn't that good! But I promise there will be more to come! Also comment what you think the Baby names will be of the two daughters!
Vote,share, and comment! Also follow me on Instagram @mamrietown ! Also a huge shoutout to fanfics_for_dayys because she is the best! Follower her on Instagram @grace.is.helbig !

Stay cute!😘✌️

Rebel

I don't know...