Chapter 23

Graces's POV

"Gracie?" Asks Chester. "Grace, everything will be okay?"
"How do you know?" I snap back in tears. " Hannah never even told us Ches! Why?"
He was silent for a moment.
"I don't know" he says.
"I'm going over to her house right now" I say getting up.
"No wait" Ches says grabbing me. "You don't know if she needs space."
"Ches, I know Hannah, she wants to be comforted right now.
"Okay, but be careful honey" he says.
"I will" she says. "Thank you for watching the kids" I say.
"No problem, tell Hannah I send her my love" he says.
"I will," I promise.
*********
"Hannah?" I ask knocking on the door.
No response. I start to get worried.
"Hannah!" I say now pending on the door.
I try her door. It opens and I step inside.
"Hannah?" I ask looking around her house.
I find her in her bedroom, lights off, phone in the kitchen, TV off, blinds shut, and head under the covers.
"Han" I say slowly.
She doesn't move.
I slowly pull the covers back reveling her face blank.
I stare at her for a while, enjoying the silence.
"You and Chester have to have your wedding" she mumbles into her blankets.
"What?" I ask.
"Don't let my problems hold you back. I'll be at your wedding but please have it soon. I know the reason why you guys are postponing it late. It's because of me and I don't want to stand in your way of your happiness."
"Hannah-"
"Nope" she says lifting her hand up to shush me. " I can tell when two people are in love and you two, definitely are."
I lie there, aghast at what Hannah just said.
"Hannah I don't know. When do you want us to have the wedding?"
"This isn't about me. This is about two people getting married and living happily ever after. You and Ches decide when the times right. I'm the least of your problems."
"Han are you sure?"
She looks up and rolls her eyes as if saying "oh my god get married already"
"Okay okay I will" I sat laughing and she laughs too.
"Do you want me to feed Ollie?" I ask.
"If you don't mind" she says.
I go and feed Ollie to find Mamrie standing in the kitchen waiting.
"How is she?" Mamrie whispers.
"Umm, she okay. She'll get better though. I know her. She's a fighter/'I don't know what baby Hannah was like'" I quote her during an Ear Biscuit she had with Rhett and Link.
Mamrie giggles. "I'm gonna talk to her okay?"
"Oh yeah that fine. Why are you asking me permission?" I laugh.
"I don't know" she says with a smile and walks into Hannah's room.
***********
Chester's POV
I was worried about Hannah. I'd never seen her like this. She is always the optimistic one out of the group but now, that has faded. I decide to make Grace a lovely dinner when she gets home.
"WAHHH!" I hear my daughter cry.
I walk into their room and see Allison being fussy.
"Shhh shhh shhhh shh" I say cooing the baby. She reminds me of Hannah. Allison calms down and I look at my triplets sound asleep. I'm so lucky to have these girls. Justine moves a little and in there to coo her but she falls asleep and I relax. I take and Instagram photo with my sleeping angels.
"Justine Lillian, Hazel Maud, and Allison Grace. #blessed" I put the caption.
Immediately so many comments are "so cute!" And "oh my god I'm gonna steal them they are adorable". I'm happy. I truly am happy.

A/N
Sorry guys I haven't been posting much because of school! Ugg! I'm sorry. I promise I'm going to be speeding this story up just hold on! Please vote, comment, and share!
Kisses!
Adelina