Chapter 25

Skip to the day of the wedding! (You're welcome)

Grace's POV
I was nervous as hell. If you combined Goose and how much she wants attention every time I make a video, that's how I feel. I felt like a Chihuahua, scared and shaking so much it can't calm itself down. I recited my vows over and over and over. I begin to have anxiety attack when Hannah and Mamrie walk in. Hannah, with her head all shaved because the chemo had started a few weeks or days ago. And Mamrie. God damn it she always looked fabulous. Hannah looked as beautiful as Mamrie. They were both gorgeous.
"You okay Smells?" asks Hannah.
"Yeah I'm just.. I'm just nervous and my anxiety is off the charts" I reply.
"Well honey don't be" says Mamrie. "You are marrying the luckiest guy on earth and he's marrying the luckier girl. You both are meant for each other and... it was all because of me!" she floats and laughs.
"Heyyy! No that was my idea to get home Mames," interjects Hannah.
"Hannah" she says turning to face her. "I already had it my mind. I just wanted your opinion on him because you know, that stuffs important"
"Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that" she laughs.
We all laugh. Remembering the good times on set.

Flashback (the person POV)
"Um, excuse me, are you Grace Helbig?" asks a tall, brown hair, brown eyed guy.
"Why yes I am and you are?" Grace asks.
"Hi! I'm Chester. Chester See! I'm going to be playing your um, cheating husband" he says awkwardly at the end.
"Well it's finally nice to meet you Chester" says Grace. "And don't be awkward about anything, I know Mamrie and Hannah very well so you have nothing to be worried or stressed about" Grace says with ease and a slight of anxiousness in her voice.
She couldn't stop smiling. Her cheeks, as she would imagine, were blushing and she was making a complete fool of herself. It was quiet and then Mamrie walked in.
"Oh hey Chester!" Mamrie says giving him a hug.
"Hi!" he says.
"Have you two met yet?" she says with a little bit of squeak to her voice.
"Uh yeah we just did!" says Grace.
"Cool cool," says Mamrie. "Um Chester they want to see you in the dressing too for a minute. It's right down the hallway take a right then a left."
"Okay! Thanks Mamrie. Nice meeting you Grace" he says holding out his hand to shake.
Grace Shakes it awkwardly.
I'm a Dumb Idiot, she says to herself.
"So," says Mamrie. "What do you think of Chester?"
"Good! He seems really nice" she says blushing even more.
"Grace Anne Helbig, I can tell when you like someone. Your crushing on Chester aren't you?" she laughs getting closer.
"Nah I mean Mamrie I barely know him" she says lying right to her face trying to hide the smirk and red cheeks.
"Well good because I'm setting you guys out on 10 dates so you can know each other better? Got it? Good! First date is at 7 on Friday so get ready!" says Mamrie and runs off.
If it weren't for Mamrie, Grace thought. She wouldn't be smiling so wide her cheeks hurt.

End of flashback.

Grace's POV

"No offense Hannah but now that I think about it, I think Mamrie takes 1% more go the credit because she's the one who set me up on 10 dates to really get to know Chester" I say.
"WHAT? Okay fine, be that way" she days trying to be sassy but fails.
We all laugh and my mind wonders to how Chester is doing.

Chester's POV
That damn Mamrie Hart. I should thank her most greatly for 1) picking me for Camp Takota 2) for setting me up with Grace and 3)Making sure that we got everything we need for this wedding. It all started out as a simple get-to-know-you date. But then I started to really like Grace. And back then, I started to think that maybe she didn't like me back. And that really scared me.

FlashBack (Chester's POV)
Everything was set up. The flowers and candles all over her house. It was perfect.
"Chester?" asks a voice.
I panic. Grace isn't supposed to be here yet.
"It's Mamrie and Hannah, Ches don't worry!" yells Mamrie.
I relax.
I see them walk into Grace's house with faces I'll never forget.
"So..?" I ask giddily and nervously.
"Chester Lineal See, she will love this!" says Mamrie.
"Dude, you my friend, are going to be a lucky guy" says Hannah smiling.
"Do you think she'll like it?" I ask.
They both roll their eyes and say "YES!" and give me a hug ad left.
I Sat there. Waiting for Grace to come home and me, ready to tell her my feelings and ask her out.
"She's coming" texts Mamrie.
soon I hear the door open and I see Grace standing their awe-struck.
"Chester?" she asks. "What is this?"
"Grace. Now, before you say anything or shoot me down. I just want to say that, you are really fun to be around with. You make me laugh and smile when I'm feeling down. You know how to make jokes and make someone feel special. And that someone is me. When I see you. You make me light up inside. I always want to be by you and really want to impress you. I really really like you Grace. I truly do. So, will you go out on an official date with me?"
By now Grace had tears streaming down her face and a smile.
"Of course I will Chester you dumb dumb. Come here." she says walking towards me ad hugging me. "I feel the same way. I really really like you too Chester."
We then kiss and it was the best night of my life.
End of flashback

This was the day I was going to marry the girl of my dreams. The girl that I had a crush on ever since I saw her and got to know her on those 10 dates Mamrie set up in for us to get know each other. If it weren't for Mamrie, I don't know what I would've done.
"Chester?" asks Andy Lange.
"Yeah?" I say to my best man.
"It's time" he says with a smile.
"Okay" I say and walk out.

Grace's POV
My hands were sweating. My brain was going two times as fast. My stomach felt like puddy. I was scared to walk down an aisle. What if I fell in front of all those people. Jenna, Lilly, Julien, Colleen, Tyler, Troye who in fact traveled all the way from Australia to come to my wedding, Mamrie, Hannah, Humble, Joshua, Michelle, Justine, Lisa, Shane, Andy, my mom, dad and stepdad and step mom, Chester's parents and family, Chester for that matter, And much more YouTubers and family.
"Are you okay honey?" asks my dad who must've known that I tensed up.
"I'm just nervous" I say getting more anxious as ever.
"Well don't be. Think about it," starts my stepdad. "You're marrying the most wonderful and caring man that I have ever met. Both of your fathers have met him. And we both agree that he is a keeper. He knows how to take care of a woman, he knows how to cheer a person up, and most importantly. He knows how to love. And that, is the most important thing a person must have in a relationship."
Speechless over my stepdads speech I begin to really think about how lucky I am to have met Chester. How nice he is. Most people don't find love but I did. I'm the lucky one. And so is Chester.
Music starts to play and I hear people standing up from their pews. Mamrie and Flula are out first. Then Michelle and Andy. Hannah and Tyler. Lilly and Tom. Justine and another one of Chester's groomsmen but I forget who. Then my dads nudge me to start walking but I stay at my place.
"Come on honey" my dad says.
I start walking slowly. Then slower. Until I see Chester, my pace quickens. He looks handsome in his suit and tie. His hair was perfect. This was the man that I was going to marry for the rest of my life. And I was happy.

Chester's POV
Grace looked amazing. Her beautiful wedding dress was so amazing. The way the lace looked on her body. Her vail was mesmerizing. Her hair was done in a up-do with braids across it which made her look even more stunning than before. I was so lucky.

Third person POV
Grace met Chester at the stand.
"Hi" she said.
"Hi" he said back.
"We are gathers here today to celebrate the wedding of Ms.Grace Helbig and Mr.Chester See."
That's all they heard. They got so lost in each others eyes they had to be nudged to say their vows. Grace went first.
"Chester. The day I met you, I had an instant crush on you. You just made me feel so special. You knew how to make me laugh and smile. I had feelings for you. But I didn't know if you felt the same way. And good thing you did. Without you, I didn't know what I would be doing with my life. You helped me make decisions that were big. Your helping me raise our three children, raise Goose, and even have time for me. You help me when times are rough. You help others with their problems as well. You support me in everything I do. You manage to get out what I'm holding inside of me and I don't know how you do it. Hannah or Mamrie couldn't even do it"
"Heyyy!" they both say and Grace laughs.
"The truth is Ches. I love you. And I will never stop loving you."
By now, Grace is crying of joy and Chester hugs her. It's Chester's turn.
"Grace. I had crush on you when I met you too. You just lit up every room you walked into no matter what has just happened. You stayed strong when I was weak. You kept by my side. You nursed Allison back to health. When I came home from a long days work and fell asleep as the babies woke us up. I was going to get them but you knew how tired I was and got them yourself. You are as amazing as they come. When I set up those flowers and candles, I was afraid that You wouldn't feel the same way and shoot me down. But you didn't. You had the same feelings for me as I did you. And that's what makes me the luckiest guy on earth. I love you Grace. And I couldn't imagine my life without you. You're so charismatic I laugh or smile at everything you say. I cannot explain how much I love and adore you and our kids. I love you."
Grace has tears now. Happy ones that make Grace feel special. She couldn't imagine her life without him either.
"Damn you Chester for making me cry" she laughs.
"You may now kiss the bride" the priest says.
Chester spins her in and dips her giving her a long kiss. They both laugh as they walk down the aisle headed toward the reception. They both run to the car laughing like kids. This would be a day that nobody would forget.
"I love you Grace Anne Helbig" Chester says.
"I love you too Chester Lineal See" Grace says kissing him again.

A/N
Did you survive? Are you crying? I'm sorry. I would like your feedback. BUT SERIOUSLY DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? I am so sorry I have not updated in like forever. i am just so busy and I'm writing this in Mexico in Cancún for spring break so didn't have time to write on the plane. Please remember to comment, vote, and Share!!!!

-Adelina