Chapter 16

I see all different kind of messages, he has so many friends, yet he talks to them all the same way, he seems to really care about his closest friends, what a good friendship.

Then I see a contact that says 'Danial', Payton's brother, right? It seems that he talks to him from time to time, then one thing shocked me:

Riley: How do you feel about Payton dating a guy?

Danial: I'm not against it at all, just worried about the outcome when our parents find out.

Danial: Why?

Riley: I'm just wondering, and I'm Payton's friend, obviously I have to protect him and support him in every matter. I just wanted to know if you approve it.

Danial: ....

Danial: •~•

Danial: Of course I don't!! He gave my precious little brother hickeys!!!

Riley: Haha, true 😂 I guess you're gonna have to live with it from now on

Danial: Anyways, I gottfa get off here. Good nighht

Riley: Goodnight!😊

Omg, he rarely send anyone a smiley emojis like that! O-ho, Riley, I just caught you red handed!

Author: Wonder why there are typos. . .

Next, photos!

I scrolled down some pictures, it doesn't show much, maybe a few with him, Danial, and another person who'd I assume it's Payton, he's adorable too!

Then I remembered that there's a hidden file provided, and there are 75 pictures, I clicked on it out of curiosity, a bunch of Danial's pictures show up! 75 of them!

Holy s-

"Hi Olivia, so you're Riley's cousin, right?" I quickly turned the phone off and looked up.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." It was the cute guy whom I bumped into earlier, "And wait, you are. . . Nathan, in my Spanish class, right?"

"Yup."

"Oh, you guys are on a break?" I asked.

"Yeah, Riley left for a while."

"Oh." I nodded, "Oh! By the way, do you know a senior named. . . Danial?"

"Danial? Danial Keaton?"

"I think so, is there any other Danials in this school?"

"Um, I don't think so. Why?"

"Err, well, I. . . am interviewing him." Lies! "It's for the School News article." Lies!

"Oh. He should be practicing."

"Where?"

He squinted his eyes, "I thought you were interviewing, and you don't know the person who you'll interview?"

"Well, I just moved in with my cousin not long ago, besides, they made me do the old style picking a name, and Danial was who I had." Half lies!

"Oh, yeah, he's at the gym, one of the smartest guys I know."

"Oh, okay, thanks, I know where the gym is. You're a lifesaver!" I left my stuff.

Sorry for lying, I don't deserve your heart, you deserve a great girl who isn't me! God you're really cute T_T

I headed towards the gym, I stopped at the doorway, peaking through, there where some boys with shirts, other boys without shirts, I spotted Danial on the dot, he was wearing a shirt.