Chapter 24 (18+)

He tilts his head with his eyes closed, "I don't know, I really can't tell."

"Same. Alcohol is not so friendly."

Miles shook his head, "It bangs your head with some invisible hammer."

"Whatever, I feel good." I kissed him with all my strength since alcohol was weakening my body.

Miles kissed me back, we felt each other's needs, desires, and comfort.

The next thing I know, our clothes has been torn off, Miles moved his lips down to my neck, it felt a little weird at first, I've never had hickeys before.

I started moaning out the pleasure, the feels.

I couldn't hear the waves anymore, all the surroundings had became completely silent, yet this feeling was music to my ears, I picked up Miles' scent, it was really strong, it's a smell of vanilla with a mix of alcohol.

As he goes low, my body tensed in a sexual way, my member was already hard, he pressed those lips of his back on mine, same with his aroused member pressing against mine.

"I. . . I want this. . ." I panted.

The next thing he did was lifting up my legs at his waist level, he drowsily puts his two fingers up close to my mouth, "Suck."

And I did as he told, he pulls his fingers away and inserts them inside me, scissors around, pushing in, pulling out a couple of times, my abdomen was tingling, my member was letting out pre-cum.

I whined at the loss of the two fingers, then he replaced them with something bigger, I choked as he rawly inserts himself inside me, it felt painful.

Then he starts to rock back and forth slowly and gently, the pain started to form into pleasure, "Is this *hiccups* okay? Does it hurt?"

I shook my head, he bent over to me and kissed me again, his lips were soft and warm, I realized he was pacing up the speed, it felt so good, I didn't think it's possible.

"F-faster!" I choked.

He obeyed and did as I told.

"I'm c-close!" I told him.

"Me too." He was about to pull himself out, but I told him to do it inside me. At the same time, we came together, my seeds splattered all over both our stomachs as his spurt out inside me.

We finally rested and caught our breaths.

"That was good." He said tired.

"I want to do it again, but *hiccups* I'm too tired."

"Then let's sleep." He yawns as he placed his arm out where I can lay my head.

~Saturday~

The next morning, I woke up with the early wind blowing on my bare skin.

I felt a human skin glued under me, I opened my eyelids, MILES AND I, WE'RE NAKED!

F**k!

I panicked, I had a soaring headache and body ache, I felt a really sharp pain by my waist, I carefully got up, not wanting to wake him, because I don't want to talk to him right now, or ever again.

I grabbed my clothes off the sand, shaking them off before putting them on as I quickly went back to the area where the party was before the sun rises completely.

Some people were dead drunk and were asleep on the blankets, I couldn't spot any of my friends so I assumed that they all got home safely, I hope Olivia did too.

I went to the bathroom first, I had to pee, after I was done and washed my hands and my face to wake myself up, I looked up at the mirror, I had hickeys all over my skin.

I don't remember what happened, I was so drunk that I could've done something stupid, and I did!

What did I do?!

I shook out of my thoughts and went out of the bathroom, Danial and Blake were coming out of the room that they were in last night, which was the only thing I wish that I couldn't remember.

Their hair was messy and Danial had some visible hickeys on his neck.

"Oh, Riley, you're still here?" Danial asks.

"A lot of people are." I tilted my head at the direction where there were drunk students everywhere.

He chuckles, "Right. We were too drunk to drive, so I figured it's safer to wait until we're completely sobered up."

"Oh, well, I'm about to leave."

"Whoa, someone got laid." Blake said.

Danial elbowed him, harshly, then traced his eyes back on me, "Wow, you got bruises all over your neck, what happened?"

"I-It's nothing, I gotta go."

As I was heading out the door, Miles was panting as if he ran, "Riley, about last night, I-I'm-" I cut him off.

"I don't want to talk to you right now!" I yelled.

"What's going on?" Danial asks.

"It's nothing. I'm leaving." I growled.

~ ~ ~

Author: Um, so I guess I improved those kind of scenes a little bit over the time😳🙈😭 sorry if it was terrible, I tried the best I could. And please don't hate me, they were both drunk and didn't know what they were doing, even Miles, because he was sort of dreaming of it but didn't know because alcohol messed with his mind. But let's be truthful, in real life, this is NOT ok.