Chapter 6

"Huh?! What did you say?!" She exclaimed.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you." I groaned, covering my face with both of my hands.

"No-no, you did the right thing. What happened?"

I puckered my lips, looking up at the ceiling, and I sighed, "Honestly, I have no idea how it happened. It's his fault."

"Hmmm, he only stalks you?"

"I don't know, I want him to bug someone else, not me."

"Hmmm, interesting." She smiles.

Not interesting, it's creepy!

I stand up, leaving her room, "Well, goodnight then. I'll be taking a shower."

I went back downstairs and put my chocolate cupcake in the fridge since I has cold frosting on it, it's similar to 'Nothing Bundt Cakes', but a cupcake shape and size.

I went upstairs and took a shower, cleaning all the chlorine out of my hair.

I got into my pajamas and jumped into my bed, and just like that, I fell asleep.

~Friday(After school and practice)~

Throughout yesterday and today, I tried not to get Miles on my nerves since it'd be a waste of time. As soon as I got home, I took a shower early and started packing for tomorrow's trip.

And I suddenly realized that my phone was missing, I looked around for it, I found it under my pillow, there's a miss call from Payton, when I called back, he answered, he said everything was okay, now, which made me curious and worried about what may have happened.

I went downstairs, Olivia was watching something on her phone with an ear-to-ear smile, with her earbuds on, she didn't even notice me coming in the kitchen.

I tapped her on the shoulder, she jumps and pulls both of her earbuds out, "Hm?"

"Will you be okay alone while I'm gone for 2 weeks?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

"You sure?"

"Mm-hm."

"Okay. And what are you watching?"

"Ehhhhh, you don't want to know."

"Okay?"

Olivia gets up and goes to the pantry, looking for something, she takes a small package of ramen noodles, "Hey, wait," I snatched her ramen noodles away, "You've been eating these for days, that's not good for you."

Oi! What's wrong with my loved ones? One eats unhealthy food and the other barely eats much, and I for myself, have no one at home taking care of me, so I learned to cook.

"I'll make something for you."

I made steak with salad on the side.

I set the dishes on the table, "Wooow~ they look delicious!" Olivia exclaimed.

I smiled at her comment, I ate my food, and Olivia couldn't stop saying how talented I am.

After dinner, I finished packing, I was about to go to sleep, but Olivia urged me to watch a horror movie with her because she wanted to watch it so badly but was scared of watching it alone.

I didn't think the horror movie would take 2 hours long... in each of both sequels(1st and 2nd movie), and Olivia begged me to stay with her for the 2nd movie I didn't know of.

She did scream and held on to me tight after a few jump-scares and some thing from behind the character in the movie, and Olivia was literally screaming out, "DON'T GO THERE!!!" Or "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I TOLD YOU SO!"

Kind of ironic to see her yelling at the TV, she should've took a flight to that country and said all that to the director who made the movie.

She finally let me go to sleep when it was over, which it was almost 11:00 PM.

~~~

When I woke up the next morning, Olivia told me she had Saturday classes for college, she is in the age of 17, a Junior in high school, but she's starting off a first few years of college so that she could get that out of the way, which I was thinking of doing the same when I'm in my Senior year.

She told me bye, and wanted me to FaceTime her when I have the chance.

I got into another shower because last night, I felt hot and sweaty. I went downstairs and remembered that Payton wouldn't eat anything that is food, so I made a strawberry smoothie, I put it in a metal bottle so that it can stay cool for a day or two, and I put it in the freezer.

Just after that, my phone chimes, the ID was read 'Danial', which made me smile.

Danial: Hey, don't tell my brother, but can you look after him during the trip?

Riley: You don't have to worry, I'll look after him even if you don't ask me to.  :)

Danial: Thanks. And hope you guys have fun!

Riley: We will, thanks.

Danial, my first crush, and my friend's brother. I've liked Danial ever since childhood, he was there to listen when I needed someone to talk to, Payton too, but with Danial, it was different, and I was fully aware of my sexuality.

I've never told Payton, I was afraid that he'd think I was using him, but that's not true, Payton was the friend I needed, the friend that I loved, he putted effort in trying to break my wall when he and I were in second grade, I didn't want to be friends with anyone, but I was getting picked on because I had no friends.

I thought I didn't need one, but Payton stood up for me from those bullies, at the time, Payton was also getting picked on when he hangs out with me, I tried pushing him away, but he kept on coming back like a little puppy.

Instead of pushing him away more, I let him stay by my side and fought those bullies physically, without Payton even knowing, I didn't want him to get involved in getting hurt, I couldn't take them all down.

Danial showed up, he was bigger than those kids, he threatened them, they didn't bully us again.

A year later, I felt all cooped up with pain surrounding me inside, the more I grew, the more my parents left me with a babysitter, I wanted to cry out to Payton, but I was afraid that he wouldn't want to be friends anymore.

And when I did cry, I cried alone at my school when no one was there, well, Danial was, he was the first I shared all my worries with, he hanged out with me more and gave me gifts and lots of care to feel loved.

A while later, Payton found out my worries after realizing that my parents are barely home, he comforted me, and promised me he'd be right with me.

The two brothers' love and care for me felt very different to me.

Payton was an important friend.

Danial was more than a friend to me.

But what the two common things I think of both of them is they're both precious to me, and I know I never want to lose them, ever.

~~~

My Swimmer 2 (BxB) {Book 2}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें