Chapter 17

(Riley's POV.)

I've underestimated Olivia, she actually found out who my crush was in one day, one day!

The question is, now what is she going to do?

She wouldn't let me off the hook that easily.

At least I got Miles off my back.

~Thursday~

(Olivia's POV.)

I wore a glamorous dress, trying a beautiful innocent girl style, I woke up 5:00 am to get ready.

Riley drops me off at the high school while he parks his car like usually. I was attracting too much attention, I only needed one, specifically, Danial.

I'm trying to figure out his sexuality, I know it's not right, but I'm trying to figure something out, if Danial doesn't like Riley, I should help him get over Danial, he can't just not love anybody else that loves him, he's going to miss his chance. Besides, I don't think he ever made a move besides talking to him or texting him.

Do I have to do everything myself?

And I want to find out who dare glares at me with dark aura last night! Was it really Riley? It can't be. I know someone did it.

When it was free period, I sat at that table again, Riley clearly wasn't happy to see me, "What are you doing here again?"

"What? New gossip is boring today. Am I not aloud to sit over here."

"Yeah Riley, why you got to be so mean to this beautiful here?"

"Thank you!" I said to Brandon.

"Oh, Payton, Zack, this is my cousin, Olive." Referring me to a sour fruit.

I tried to restrain myself from kicking him, "Olivia, my real and is Olivia only, not a fruit, ignore Riley." I smiled.

The two guys greeted me, I quickly noticed that there hands were combined as one, I want to fangirl here so much, but. . .

So I held my breath, my scream, my fujoshi self hidden.

"Olivia, are you okay?" Riley asks.

"Yep, I'm fine. I'm suddenly so thirsty, be right back, I'm going to my locker."

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, a cute couple! help! I thought this school wouldn't go gay!

If they flirt with each other in front of me, I'll faint.

I finally got a grasp of air, calming myself down, I was going to head back, but then I saw Danial walking down the hallway towards my direction.

He was about to pass me, so I 'shyly' spoke, "Hey~" I waved.

"Hey Olivia, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Good. Oh, by the way, coach has the paperwork for you to sign for basketball, he'll give it to you during today's practice. See ya!"

"Hey Danial, what do you think of my dress?"

He looks down and up, "Oh, pretty, it looks good on you." If that's it, then that's gay!

He passed the first test, so he's probably not into elegant or innocent girls.

Whenever he only does casual conversation, that's friend-zone sign.

I went back to the table, Brandon asks me, "Hey, can I have your phone number?"

Riley suddenly hits Brandon with a packet, "Look who you're asking."