Chapter 8

On our first night, after swimming and stuff for a few hours, we went to the dinning hall to eat dinner. During that time, Zack played with Payton's phone by blocking whoever that guy was that came to our table, which had brought back memories from a few hours ago, goosebumps come shivering down my spine and makes my blood boil at the same time, I don't even know how to explain it.

I just wanted to get rid of that guy and get whatever problem they had to get over with, he and his friend disguise me.

And how did I know that he was blocked? For one thing, Zack was being suspicious towards Payton, and well. . . I block annoying people too.

After I told Payton my theory, he was suddenly not hungry and left.

He's always been so naive, he refuses to believe things that doesn't sound good to him, he always believes there's still good in every single person on earth, I do too, but... too bad I'm the one who has hard believing in other, especially since my pride and beliefs slowly broke when growing up.

I want to protect Payton unlike anyone who were supposed to protect me, but it was too late, I only wanted to rely on myself, those who did protect me were Payton, his parents, and Danial, but as Payton grows up, I feel that he's too precious to be protecting me, so I carried my own burdens, not wanting to trouble any of my friends, same for Payton's family, I wanted to grow up quickly but also want time to be slower in my youth.

If I'm honest, this loneliness is suffocating.

I was in the room first, so I went to shower, at first, the water was cold, then it warmed up a bit. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist.

As I went out of the bathroom, I heard the TV on, Miles was on the bed, looking up and down at me.

I uncomfortably shifted to my suitcase, squatting down to find my PJs, then turned around, "Don't you have to shower?"

"Nope, can wait tomorrow."

"Gross, you're all sweaty from the bus trip, aren't you?" I mumbled to myself.

I heard the bed creaking, thinking he heard me and is going to shower, but instead, I felt my towel pulled off, feeling exposed and naked.

"HEY!" I shouted, angrily.

"I'll use this towel, thanks." He said as he goes to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes, trying to blow off my steam. I made sure the curtains are closed, I didn't really change, because I had no clothing left, why do you think?

I plugged my phone on the charger and went to sleep, almost guaranteeing that Miles wouldn't do anything to me.

~Sunday~

I woke up the next morning with sun shining on my eyelids, as I was adjusting my blurry vision, I yawned.

I felt something heavy on my member, I got confused, looking down, Miles hand. . .

I screamed, "Hey! Watch where you're touching!" I kicked him off of the bed, causing a loud bump on the floor.

Miles groaned and yawned, "What's wrong with you? I'm still trying to sleep."

"Where did you think your hand went?!"

Author: Why does that sound so wrong?! O.o

"Huh? My hands are right here." He says half asleep, raising both of his hands.

"Don't act all innocent, you. . . don't put your hands on anyone's privates. Geez!"

"Huh? What did you say?" Now his eyes finally opened, focused on me.

"What else?! I'm telling you that I woke up being provoked by where your hand was!"

"I was touching. . . dow-"

"Yes! Now stop making it so complicated to talk to you, and if you do it again, I'll chop your hands off!" I yelled in frustration.

"It's not like I can help it. Moving so much in your sleep is very common." He reasoned.

I don't care, just keep your hands off of me, literally!

I sighed, "Whatever," I got out of the bed, rummaging around in my suitcase, I went to the bathroom and changed.

~~~

Author: Uh oh, gay panic!