Chapter 21

I looked over at the person, my eyes brightened, "Oh, what are you doing here?"

"Well, my friend and I were just thinking of having fun over the weekend, Blake kept bugging me." Danial laughs.

Behind him was a guy who's the captain of the basketball team, he looked grumpy as if someone had angered him. He doesn't look like he really wants to have fun. . .

"So, how about you? Is it just you two?" Danial asks.

"Oh, uh, yeah, this is Miles, my teammate and one of Zack's friends. Miles, this is Payton's brother, Danial."

"Hey, and you're. . . Blake, Zack's brother?" Miles curiously asks about the person with Danial.

"Zack's friend, huh?" Danial grits his teeth, he isn't so fond of Zack, Payton's boyfriend, he walks towards Miles and puts his hand on his shoulder, "Zack is treating my brother well, right?"

"Don't worry, my friend don't even have the courage to yell at Payton." Miles assured.

"They didn't do it yet, did they?" Danial asks, I smirked a little, trying to hold it in.

"Eh, that part isn't my business." Miles slightly chuckles nervously.

I patted Danial by the shoulder, "Don't worry too much, I'll look after Payton."

"Thanks Riley, err, I should get going, my friend is getting bored, hehe. Bye!" Danial waved as he gets out of my sight.

"So are we done here?" I asked.

"Sure. You ready?" I nodded.

We left and went back into Miles' car, we left the area.

"Do you want to do something tomorrow?"

"Hey," I laughed, "Calm down with the hanging thing, I can't be free all the time."

"Sure," he grins, "just tell me whenever."

Miles drops me off, I went inside my house, "Who was that?" Olivia said, jumping out of nowhere.

I got startled and calmed down, "Jesus, Olivia! Don't scare me like that. And that was nobody."

"So what? The car is just steering by itself?" Olivia sarcastically asks.

"It was just Miles, we agreed to only be friends, nothing else, so you can stop you dream fantasy."
And I added extra detail, "By the way, we ran into Danial today."

"Wait, where?" Olivia asks, shook.

"At scene 75." I replied.

Her jaws dropped, "You went without me?!"

I shrugged.

"Okay, anyways, Danial, huh? Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah, for a little bit. Someone else was with him."

"Who?"

"Uh, I think it's Blake, or something like that, he's the captain of the basketball team. Why?"